Chapter 22

Bella

Sin and I made our way out of the house and headed to the training grounds. He still hadn't told me who I'd be training with, all he said was that it was his top fighter in the pack. My stomach was in knots thinking about who they are. I haven't officially met or been introduced to the pack since Sin and I are still developing our relationship and haven't had the 'talk' yet. 

I think I'm ready to be official with him however, I just don't want to rush things and he not know me completely then later when he does learn all there is to know about me he'll decide he doesn't like me anymore and reject me. 

Stop thinking of the worst outcome, Bella. Mate likes us. He might even love us. Dexia said.

Woah, woah. Slow your roll, Dex. He does not love us. I would be surprised if he even liked us. I replied. 

Oh come on, Bella! Have you not seen the way he looks at you and even better the way Emry looks at me. Dexia spoke with a school girl crush tone. 

Whatever, I'm not having this conversation with you. I reply, putting my wall up so she couldn't continue her defense. 

As we're walking together getting closer and closer to the training platforms, my mind began spinning with worry. Sin must've noticed because he grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. 

"It'll be okay." He said with a reassuring smile. 

"What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm too weak to train with them?" 

Sin stopped in his tracks and faced me, grabbing my shoulders and thinking me dead in my eyes. 

"Let's get one thing straight, Bella. You are not weak. You are the furthest thing from weak! I want you to stop thinking of yourself that way. I don't care what you have to do, but stop it. I'll even remind you three times a day every day. Bella, you're the strongest woman, person really, that I know." I laugh at his words. 

"I'm being serious, Bella. I have zero tolerance for lying. I'd never lie to you. You really are so strong. From what I hear you've gone through...I wouldn't be surprised if you were an introverted basket case." 

"Hey!" I said. 

"But you're not. You've come out the tunnel with your head held high. You've been nothing but sweet to me and my family. Even though your brother took part in terrorizing you, you forgave him and allowed him into our pack. You nursed him back to health. You are so amazing. So never ever call yourself weak. Do you hear me?" I nodded my head 'yes' and he pulled me into a tight hug. 

We stood there for a few moments before continuing our journey to the training grounds, walking hand in hand. 

We made it there quickly but surprisingly there was no one here. 

"Where is everybody?" I asked, looking up at Sin.

"I gave everyone the day off so you and your trainer could be alone. Get some good work in without any distractions." 

I moved in front of Sin and placed my hands on my sides, "Can you tell me who the hell they are now?" Sin laughed but I was beginning to get really annoyed. I hate walking into situations blinded. 

Suddenly I heard a low deep voice behind me. 

"Sin." The person spoke. 

I turned around and faced a tall dark guy who was dressed in black sweats and an open black jacket showing off his defined abs. 

"Woah." I said, realizing too late it was out loud and my faced turned as red as a tomato. Sin glared at me before looking back at this mysterious person. 

"Theo." He said and my eyes went wide. 

"You're Theo!? The Theo!? As in Sin's youngest brother!?" I shouted. 

Sin laughed but Theo just stood there was a straight face and said, "Yes." 

I yelped in excitement then ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug. 

"Hi! I'm Bella." I say, still hugging his tense body but he never hugged back.

"Sin, get this thing off me." He said emotionless. 

Sin slowly pried me away from Theo and I crossed my arms pouting style. 

"I am not a 'thing'! I just told you, my name's Bella." I said, still pouting. ]

Sin chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Enjoy her, Theo. Don't be too hard on her." Soon enough Sin was gone and it was just Theo and I in a stand off. 

After a few moments Theo rolled his eyes and started to walk away, towards one of the platforms. 

"Hey! Wait for me." I called after him. 

When I finally caught up to Theo, he just continuously ignored me while he was pulling out gear. I had no idea what any of these things did but all of a sudden he chucked some gloves at me and told me to get into my fighting position. 

As we stood on the platform facing each other I quickly put on the small black gloves and put both my fists up near my face. Theo grunted and came closer to me, grabbing my hands and putting them in the correct position. 

"First lesson. Always have your thumb on the outside of your fist, not in, unless you want to break your fucking thumb." I was stunned at how rude he was being. 

When I first met Hendrix and he gave me the lay out of everyone and talking with Chicago they all made Theo out to be the sweetest thing. I guess that must've been before he lost his sister..

I shook my head and tried to focus back in on Theo. Before I could even register what was happening, I was laying flat on my back with my cheek throbbing in pain. I slowly made my way back onto my feet and looked at a glaring Theo. 

"You fucking punched my face!" I screamed. 

"That's because you weren't fucking paying attention and you didn't fucking dodge it!" He screamed back. 

Theo then angrily ripped off his gloves, threw them on the ground, and started to stomp away. 

"Where the fuck do you think you're going!?" I shouted. 

"Away from you!" He shouted back.

Oh, hell no. I thought to myself. 

I started sprinting towards Theo and when I was close enough I lunged at him. I knocked him to the ground, rage flowing through my veins, and got on top of him. I started punching his face, after about three hits to his cheeks and jaw he flipped me over and tried to grab my hands. I quickly turned us back over and punched his face some more. 

"Enough!" He yelled. 

"No!" I said punching him again. 

"I say when it's been enough!" I was starting to shift into my wolf but I wasn't going to stop beating the crap out of Theo. 

My whole life I have been put down, beaten, neglected and always underestimated. I am done being the weak mutt. I'll show everyone how strong I am. I don't care what I have to do or who I have to put in their place. I will do it. I will prove myself; and Theo's gonna help me whether he likes it or not.

****

Hey guys! So I know this chapter is kinda short, it's actually my usual length but I wanted more to happen and it to be a little longer but today has been an exhausting day! I still wanted to get something out for you so I wrapped up this chapter and decided to add the original ending to the beginning of next chapter! I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned! Until next time, byeee! 💙