Chapter 15

This chapter will be starting from the point Chicago and Bella had left and what Sin had dealt with while they went on their tour. 

****

Sin 

"Lana, you first." I said, leaning in my chair. 

"So I was in the kitchen making Chicago and I lunch when all of a sudden I heard this little-"

"Lana, you know my rules. Be respectful." I said causing Lana to roll her eyes and take a deep breath. 

She continued, "When I heard this girl cracking up in the living room, where Chicago was. I had just finished making our sandwiches, so I headed out the kitchen and into the living room where I saw her sitting next to Chicago stroking his arm with one hand and had the other on his chest!" Lana yelled, glaring at Viola. 

I shook my head. "Is that all?" I asked Lana. 

"When I saw what she was doing I dropped the food on the floor and ran over, picking her up and throwing her across the room. She got up and screamed 'What the hell was that for', playing stupid like she didn't know she was touching a mated wolf! So I told her to get her ass outside because I was about to beat her ass and I know not to shift inside the house." She finished. 

Oh my God.. I thought to myself. Viola had her arms crossed and she looked pissed. 

"Okay, Viola. It's your turn." I announced. 

Viola started going off, yelling and screaming, trying to defend herself. 

Stating, "I never touched him! She just wanted an excuse to beat me up! You know she's never liked me, Sin. She's always been out to get me!" She barked. 

Let me give you a little background on Viola. Her and my Beta Fletcher have grown up pretty spoiled by their parents, Fletcher turned out well but Viola turned out rotten. She expects everyone to bow down at her feet and to be mesmerized by her 'beauty'. She wanted everything handed to her and everything must go her way. If it doesn't, she throws a tantrum. 

She's had a crush on me since she was a pup, I never paid any mind to it because not only is she six years younger than me and my bestfriend's little sister, but she also isn't my mate. I've always kept my cool when she would chase me around like a lost pup and be friendly with her, not wanting to hurt her feelings but she's a grown woman now and I have my mate. 

I love Fletcher, but if he doesn't get his sister under control, I will have to take matters into my own hands and stop giving her special treatment. 

Viola was still running her trap about the whole situation, but I had already come to my final decision and didn't care one bit for what she had left to say. 

"Enough, I've come to my decision." I spoke. 

"Lana, for making personal contact first you're on house duty for a week, you'll be in charge of cleaning the entire house and doing everyone's laundry, Hendrix will be checking your chores making sure they're done properly." Lana groaned but nodded her head. 

"And Viola, for instagating everything, you're on pup duty for a week. You'll be in charge of looking after the packs pups, you'll watch them all day till they go back with their parents, changing their diapers and feeding them, bathing them, ect." Viola stood up and starting throwing a tantrum. 

"You can't do this to me! You know I hate kids and kids hate me! You can't do this, Sin! You can't!" She said, stomping her foot like a five year old who was told to put back the candy she wanted to get. 

"Enough!" I yelled causing both girls to jump. 

"You will do say I say, when I say it, for however long I say it! Understood!?" I stood up and glared at Viola.