Chapter 29

Sin 

As I finished my speech I quickly got off the stadium and made my way through the crowd. I was trying to find Bella but couldn't see where she was. 

I had noticed her when I first came into view on the stage, she was looking stunning like always in an adorable blue romper and a white jacket. Her hair was pulled back and you don't want to know what crossed my mind when I saw that. 

But ever since that moment, I lost her. I haven't been able to see her. It was slightly easier to pass through the crowd since everyone assumed I was trying to find Bella but oddly it was still just as difficult but then I heard shouts. I tuned into the sound and heard without a doubt that it was Bella's voice. 

I started scanning every inch of my surroundings and saw to my right a little ways away Bella was being taken away by two guys who looked all too familiar. She was kicking and screaming with one of the men's hands covering her mouth. 

I felt my heart sink. I pushed passed as fast as I could, trying so badly not to shift in front of all these humans. The men had gotten Bella to their black SUV and shoved her into the back. 

I started screaming her name but she couldn't hear me. Tears were filling my eyes making it harder to see but I just pushed harder and faster, shouting at anyone who was in my way. I mind-linked Hendrix telling him what was happening, that Bella was being kidnapped and I don't think I'd make it in time to save her but got no response. 

I finally broke away from the crowd just for the men and Bella to escape. They drove off quickly and I shifted into my wolf. I could care less if any of the humans saw me, my mate's life was on the line. I had to get to her. I had to. 

I chased and chased and chased after the SUV that took the love of my life but when we started to reach the city and there were humans crawling everywhere I had to stop and reluctantly turn back. No matter how badly I wanted to chase after them, I knew I couldn't risk the entire werewolf race. This wasn't just about Bella and I now, it was about all of us and as an Alpha I needed to go back to my Pack and use our resources and connections to find her. 

****

When I got home I saw my Pack was on lock-down. I felt my whole world start to come crashing down around me. My Warrior Wolves were fighting rogues, but these rogues were unlike anything I've ever seen. They weren't just wolves turned rogue but they were hybrids. 

Their eyes were blood read and they seemed to be ten times stronger than my men. I quickly got myself together and charged the rogues. I'm not an Alpha that just sends my wolves out into a war to get paper notes back on their conditions and progress, I fight along side my men. I put my life on the line with them. We fight together, as a pack, all for one and one for all. 

The rogues didn't stand a chance against me. They may be hybrid's but I'm an Alpha. The blood that flows through my veins are uncanny to those of some dumb hybrid rogues. 

I took out most of the rogues surrounding the Pack Village and asked my men what in the hell happened here. No one linked me, I had no idea what was going down in my own Pack. One of my Warriors told me they were ambushed shortly after Theo left with Bella. They killed several innocent wolves, including young mothers and pups. 

I had no idea who could've done this. We haven't had a massacre this bad since...Since the day my parents and little sister died. It was only when my Warrior told me what the rogues had managed to escape with that I realized exactly who was behind this hit. Bruno. Bella's little brother was taken by the rogues. 

That could only mean one thing. Her Father and Brothers are responsible for this. And I know just how to find them; but first, I need to clean up my pack and find my brothers.