Chapter 7

Two Weeks Later.

7:35am

Bella

I awoke once again in chains on a cold concrete floor. My head was throbbing as all the memories started to flood my mind. For a second I thought it was all a dream as my surroundings were sort of familiar to where I was before but then I noticed no bed and I wasn't chained to the wall, I was chained to the floor. Then it really hit me. My mate

*Whine* Our mate... We have to get back to our mate... Dexia cried in my mind. 

I know Dex, I know... I replied sitting upright and hanging my head down low into my lap. 

The tears started to fill my eyes as all of a sudden the a door opened and my Father stormed in.

"You still little bitch! *Smack* This is all your fault! *Smack* They would've never gotten him if it wasn't for your slutty mutt! *Smack, Smack, Smack*" My Father was in an absolute rage. I haven't seen him this angry since my mom died. He blamed me for that too. 

"W-W-What are y-y-you talking a-about?" I tried so hard to sound confident but my voice shook against my will. 

"Your stupid mate captured my son! My baby! My pup!" He howled in furry and that's when it struck me. Bruno! 

Oh no, no, no. What if my mate kills him! No! My baby brother... I cried. 

I deserve this beating, I thought to myself. This is my fault. If I hadn't turned 18, if I happened been opened up to the matehood, Bruno would be at home, he'd be safe. 

He'd be beating you! Dexia chimed in. Don't you dare think this is your fault! This is his! Your Father is the cause of this! He's the one who started beating us, he's the one who killed our mother, he's the one who turned our brothers against us! He did! Not you! 

My continued his beating but this time, as I felt the strength from my mate, I stood my ground for the first time in such a very long time. 

"I. Did. Not. Cause. This!" I screamed as I got on my feet and his eyes narrowed on my small body. "I didn't move us here! I didn't lock myself up in a basement! I didn't beat myself! I didn't rape myself! You did this! You did! Not me! You!" I growled as Dexia began taking control. I felt my shift coming about when all of a sudden I felt a prick to my neck and I was once again, out cold.

Barto

"She thinks she's stronger now that she's found and connected to her mate. Which honestly doesn't surprise me since he is an Alpha." Bernardo spoke. 

"What are we going to do Father? He has Bruno. He'll kill him if he doesn't give up our location. If we all don't give up Bella." Bernardo sunk his head down. 

"We will get him back; and we will never surrender that bitch to him. Ever." I growled. 

The furry roaring through my veins, boiling my blood, making my wolf scream was intense. I haven't been this furious in I don't even know how long. As I stare at the disgrace I have for a daughter it only makes my blood boil more. How dare that man come into my home and challenge my boys and take my son! MY SON! I will get him back and I will get my revenge. Starting with killing this stupid Mutt. 

"Bye bye, Bella." I whispered into her ear then stormed out the basement and began making my arrangements. 

****

Sin

It's been two weeks. Two weeks! Since I've seen my mate. My wolves have been out searching every inch of our land and the lands past. I've gotten permission from all the other Alpha's to search their grounds and they agreed to keep a look out and help as well.

We've tortured her brother, Bruno, but he's yet to give up any information and that makes me furious. It took everything in me not to let Emry take over and rip his head off, but I need him. Maybe not as a source of information but definitely leverage.

Fletcher, I'm coming to the prison. Get Bruno ready for me. I mind-linked my Beta.

Yes, Alpha. He replied.

It's time for one last shot.

****

Two Days Later.

Bella

For the past two days I've heard nothing. Complete radio silence. This is the longest my family has gone without beating me and not to say my body appreciates it but it scares the shit out of me. My Father looked so furious the last time I saw him, I haven't seen that deadly look in his eye since I was a child. I'm afraid beyond comprehension.

What are they doing? What are they planning? What are they going to do with me?? I thought to myself. As all my thoughts wracked my brain my chest grew tight, my breathing became ragged and I was starting to panic. My body began shaking and I couldn't hold back the tears in my eyes. So many bad thoughts started to grow in my mind and Dexia was weak herself due to us being so far away from our mate and for so long.

All of a sudden there was a loud bang and crash come from upstairs. I heard footsteps running around everywhere until finally whoever it was made it to the basement door. I huddled into the farthest corner in the room, fearing it was my brothers or even my Father coming to beat me again. As I cowered in the corner I got a whiff of the most amazing smell. Mint.

I quickly lifted my head up and before I knew it I was engulfed in his embrace. My mate. I swiftly wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist and we just stood there. In silence for what felt like hours. It was pure bliss but as soon as it came it left.

I was awoken by a sudden cold sensation. It was water. As I wiped the drops from my eyes I realized my moment of peace was just a dream and I had returned to my nightmare.

"Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty." An man spoke with a sinister grin. As my head lifted up to face this man my stomach sunk and I knew I was in trouble. 

"Uncle Damario." I said shaking with fear. 

****

Hey guys! I realize nothing much happened in this chapter, I had a few different directions this chapter was gonna go in but decided to just make it a filler until next chapter so don't worry there's much more to come! Thanks for reading! 💙