Chapter 28

The Next Day

5:00pm

Barto

Today's the day. It's finally come. I'm taking back what's mine. I'm getting my slave back and my baby boy back. We've spent months building up to this moment and I've despised every second of it. 

Seeing my daughter happy, living her 'best life', having a great time has made my skin boil and left my stomach in knots. How dare she have a good life. She doesn't deserve that shit. 

My son doesn't deserve to be among a pack that isn't is, he deserves to be with his family, with his Father! And it's all that bitches fault why he isn't! 

But today my brother and I plan on finally getting the revenge that is owed to us. He'll take over the strongest pack and conquer the Dawn Pack, and then the Night Pack, and the Lily Pond Pack, and the Moonlight Pack, every pack around, my brother will rule and I'll have my perfect family back. 

I walked into my brothers office as he had his generals and my eldest sons gathered around the table. 

"Thanks for gracing us with your presence, Little Brother." Damario said. 

"You're so welcome, Brother." I said and moved to my place at the table.

"Let's go over the plan one more time, shall we?" Damario asked and we all nodded then continued. 

****

7:30pm

Bella

Tonight's the night. I know Sin wants to wait til Friday to get together, he wants to take me out all week showing me the sights and have me get to know him better, but he doesn't realize I know him so well already. 

We already spend all our time together, we sleep in the same bed here and there, and I've gained so much knowledge. I learned things he doesn't even realize he does. Like how when we starts to fall asleep, his body jerks little by little and that's how I can tell when he's falling asleep. 

I know how he loves his breakfast, what dinners he wants and don't want, his favorite clothing styles, what snacks he loves and which ones to get him at certain times of the day, I know that he only laughs and smiles when I'm around and that he prefers to be all big and bad around others. 

I know so much about him already and none of that really matters. I know I love him and I know he loves me and I'm ready to make him mine. Girls need to know he's off the market and untouchable because let another girl like Viola come about and see what happens. 

I plan on becoming official and completing the mating process. Tonight's the night and I need to look bomb to get it done. 

I don't know where we're going, per-usual, but he did say dress casually fancy again so I decided to go with a cute blue floral romper, with a white denim jacket, and some leather wedges.