Chapter 65

After a while you two landed on top of a large dune to overview the land. There were thousands of Adjuchas and Arrancars fighting and eating each others.

,,This is your fraccion..?", you asked a bit shocked.

,,Aye..", the blue-haired just grumbed.

,,What are they doing?", you asked then disgusted.

,,Getting stronger.", he replied cool.

,,For what?", you asked worried.

,,Che. Why should I know?", he said grumpy and sonidoed away.

You raised an eyebrow before you followed him.

,,Answer me a question.", he said then.

,,What is it?", you wondered.

,,Who are you now?", he asked.

,,What do you mean?", you asked back.

,,What happened to all your ideals?", he watched you sternly.

You needed a moment to think about it.

,,I always was sure that good and evil don't exist and that there never would be a possibility for individuals to live in peace in an ordered world. But by watching you and the others I've learned that there is something good inside of us which can create such a world.", you started.

,,Hm?", he raised his eyebrow.

,,Honor.", you grinned lowly.

,,Che. Me?", he smirked arrogantly.

,,You are a man of honor Grimmjow Jaggerjack, thats why I will always look up at you. You are very different from the most of people, but even someone like you is able to do the right things in the right time, cause of your sense of honor. For me, those are really the good ones.", you ended with a warm smile.

The blue-haired watched you with wide opened eyes before he grinned lowly.

..
Finally you arrived at a house which was build inside a cliff. Grimmjow opened the door of stone with his Reiatsu and you entered. When you noticed the stairs you guessed that there were two stages. While looking around you just saw a single table and something like a sofa made of stone. Probably he sleeps upstairs then.

,,You really are modest for a king.", you said in a teasing tone.

,,What do you want to say?", Grimmjow grumped.

,,I also wondered that you weren't sitting on a throne.", you giggled lowly.

,,Don't compare me to that Aizen-bastard.", he said grimmly while walking upstairs.

,,You are cheerful as usual.", you smiled and followed him.

He laid down on his bed, somehow he acted exhausted. He really seemed to had nothig to do here.

,,Tired?", you broke the silence.

,,How long do you want to stay here?", he ignored your question.

,,Well.. I don't know.", you replied thoughtfully.

,,Do you ever make plans?", he sat up and raised an eyebrow.

,,You aren't the right to ask that.", you pouted.

He just smirked widely.

,,By the way, who says I'm staying here? Maybe I just wanted to say hello.", you crossed your arms while looking away.

,,Yeah, I'm sure you just missed our nice talkings.", he said sarcastically.

,,Why not?", you asked snippy.

,,You're right. Maybe you like it to get mad.", he teased you.

,,You damn smartass!", you jumped on top of him to box him.

He let you overturn him and laid down again but your box was blocked easily. He grapped your wrist and made you sat on top of him, a wide smirk appeared on his face again.

,,You really get pathetic since you became a Shinigami", he teased you.

,,What are you trying to say?", you asked grumpy.

,,This predictable. This easy to upset.", his smirk growed wider.

,,Ohh? I thought, I always was like an open book to you.", you teased back with a grin.

,,That's right. Now do what you came for.", he watched you forcing.

,,What?", you blushed.

He took your free hand and placed his on his chest, you could feel the heat raising inside your body. You froze and your heart skipped a beat. He let off of your wrist and moved his hand under your Shihakusho to massage your breast. You gulbed and just watched him hypnotized.

,,Come on.", he smirked, his voice was husky.

Like in trance you leaned in to kiss him deeply. Of course he kissed you back and hold your face gently. Slowly he interrupted the kissing and watched you with lust.

,, Undress.", he ordered calmly with sharpened eyes.

After you did what you were told, his wide smirk appeared on his face again. Instantly he gained the upper hand by turning you around to make him lay on top of you.

,,We've played enough.", he smirked a last time before he started to enjoy your whole body.

..
--
~