Chapter 50

..a few month passed..

~12th Division - Seireitei~

Mayuri gathered his Corpse Corp. to catch the Fullbrigers for experiments.

,,And if you find this ninja-girl Akame out there, bring her to me, too.", he added before the two Quincies left.

,,Isn't this sweetheart a Shinigami of Seireitei?", Charlotte asked in a caring thone.

,,Not at this moment.", the captain smirked excited.

..

~Rukongai~

You stood in the air and concentrated your Reiatsu, you made some fingersigns and took a deep breath. KATON: GYOUKAKU NO- you were cut off by a hard kick at your stomach. You coughed out a few small flames. The black-haired man continued with a kick on your head, but you disappeard in a puff of smoke.

,,Tch.", the man just smirked.

Your appeared on a hidden tree but before your feet touched the branch, you felt a heavy kick on your back. You gasped before you fell and after a few metres you reached the ground, your face ahead.

,,You're too slow.", the black man appeared next to you.

*cough*cough* you just made before you watched Madara.

How did I came here? You asked yourself sarcastically.

..

**Flashback**

~10th Division - Seireitei~

,,What do you mean you want to leave us?", Matsumoto cried.

The white haired captain sat on his desk with a cool expression.

,,I don't want to leave you.", you hold your hands infront of your body, ,,I just would love to straggle around Rukongai a while."

,,But why? Doesn't being a Shinigami makes you happy?", the orange-haired woman asked.

,,That's not the point.", a sweatdrop tickled down your brow.

,,Akame was trained to a warrior when she was a child. She never did something else. I guess she deserves to do what ever she want.", Toshiro explained with a sighing voice.

,,Taichou..", Matsumoto mummered.

,,Thank you very much Hitsugaya-taichou.", you bowed with a sweet smile on your face.

,,You're welcome.", he replied and you raised your head.

,,You can take it literally.", he added and watched your eyes deeply with a low grin.

**flashback end**

..

~Rukongai~

Didn't I wanted to do something else? You asked yourself with a grin.

,,Come on. Stand up.", Madara ordered with his deep and calm voice.

,,I never thought that using Ninjutsu with Reaitsu would be this hard.", you said while sitting up.

,,You just lack for talent.", he said disgusted.

,,Sorry, I'm not the reincanation of Indra.", you pouted.

,,Ohh, you know that?", he raised his eyebrows theatrically.

,,It's all archived in Seireitei.", you grumbled.

,,You are an Uchiha, so it's Indra's and even my blood which runs through your veins.", he said then with crossed arms. He looked like a forcing father.