Hunter exam? Part 4/5

Y/N Pov.

" A ROBOT!?" They screamed, besides Kurapika.

" No, a dog. YES, A DAMN ROBOT!" I screamed back.

" You're lying," Killua stated.

I took my hand off and hit him with it.

" Need more proof?" I asked.

He shook his head.

A warning popped into my view, ' I need to charge my battery.'

" I'm going to charge my battery," I stated and went over to the farthest corner.

I turned my headphones, ( They have been with you the whole time.) into a portable charger.

I tried to stretch out my arms, then another warning sign popped up, ' not enough power' I sighed.

" Kurapika! come here!" I groaned out. He's the only reasonable person to ask for help.

He walked over to me.

" Yes?"

" Can you plug this into my back?" I asked, showing him the cord.

he nodded and went behind me. He lifted my shirt and my plug came out of my back.

I'm guessing Killua and Gon saw because they came over.

" Woah," Gon was fascinated by a plug in my back. 

I felt him push in the charger and another message popped up, ' charging, 40 hours until full charge.' 

" See ya, in 40 hours!" I smirked and powered down.

~ 40 hours later~

I woke up and everyone else was asleep. A message popped up,' Fully charge please remove the plug.' I extended my arms and took it out.

I looked at Kurapika, he looked so warm! I crawled towards him silently and snuggled up to him. Soon I decided to do what I did last time and I crawled up his vest-like thing and hugged him.

He snaked his arm around my waist again. He started mumbling.

" What are you doing? Get off." I ignored him stayed like that.

~ Later~

I was awakened by Killua's voice.

" So this is how you knew if she was cold or not." I could practically hear his cat face.

" I told you! it's not like that Killua!" Kurapika tried to be quiet but was still loud.

" Wow, Kurapika. Found someone before me huh?" I heard Leidiot say. 

I decided to intervene.

" You'll never find someone, with that attitude like that. Pervy old man." I said, but it was mumbled into Kurapika's neck.

I lifted my head and yawned.

" How much time is left?" I asked.

" 8 hours." Gon responded.

I untangled myself from Kurapika and sat back in a corner. I closed my eyes.

Killua got in my face, 

" Why do you keep sleeping with Kurapika? Do you like him?" Killua said.

I slowly opened my eyes.

" No, he is very warm. A human heater." I stared into his eyes.

" Then why not me or Gon?" He asked.

" You are very cold," I said.

" And Gon?"

A Robot and a Human | Kurapika x Robot! readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara