Christmas Special

Sorry I was on vacation! This isn't related to the main story. An A.U. Y/N And Kurapika work at a company and are 22.

Y/N Pov

" PIKAPIKAAAA!" I scream jumping on our bed. Kurapika groaned and flipped away from my direction.

I huffed and started poking his upstairs cheeks. 

" Kurapika~," I whispered in his ear.

He swatted my head away and laid on his stomach. 

" You leave me no choice," I whispered to myself. 

I raised my hand to slap his ass. As my hand swang down it was stopped inches from his ass.

" What are you doing, Y/N?" Kurapika asked releasing my hand.

" Waking you up?" I questioned

He sighed and mumbled something inaudible for me.

' Man! I wish I was a robot.

He turned to check the time to see 6:30 a.m

" Why did you wake me up so early?" Kurapika yawned cutely.

I smiled. " It's Christmas, idiot!" 

" Oh right, this is our first Christmas together." Kurapika smiled slightly.

" Go back to sleep, we aren't going to be at the office for a while." Kurapika turned over and started snoring.

I sighed and laid back in our bed and shutdown.

~ Hours later~

I woke up and looked at the clock.

' 5:45 p.m. We need to be at the office at 6 o'clock.'

I turned and looked at Kurapika's sleeping face. I blushed.

I slid towards him. I leaned in for a kiss on the lips.

It was short and delicious. When I pulled away, I saw his eyes staring into mine.

I quickly sat up and swung my legs over the edge. 

" It's 5:46, we need to get ready, quickly," I said avoiding his gaze.

I heard his footsteps go towards our closet. I went to our bathroom where my clothes were already at.

I wore an F/C knee-length dress with stockings and 1/2 inch heeled shoes that matched. I put on a bow in my hair and left the bathroom.

Kurapika was wearing a black tuxedo. He looked hot may I add.

Kurapika blushed at me.

" You look pretty." He complimented me.

" You look hot." I complimented back.

I looked at my phone and it was 5:55.

" We need to go or we'll be later than 6:15. Boss will be mad." I said rushing towards the front door.

Before I could open the door. I was shoved against the door with my back to it and plump lips were against mine.

As he pulled away he blushed and smiled at me. I blushed back.

" Stop, idiot! We need to go!" I quickly shoved him back softly and opened the door to the garage and car.

~ Later~

As we pulled up to the company I felt happy then suddenly I remembered the text.

~flashback~

I opened my phone to find a text message from Boss.