Filler pretty much. fluff

Y/N Pov

We are back onto the airship flying to the third phase of the exam.

" You guys shouldn't sleep. We don't know when the next phase starts, you could miss it or it could be right now." The fat guy tried to scare us.

" Y/N! Wanna explore the ship with Killua and me?" Gon asked me.

I nodded and jogged up to them. 

We stole food from the kitchen and got kicked out. 

We went to a window that overlooked the town.

" You don't get to see something like this every day, y' know," I mumbled to myself.

" Killua, why do you want to be a hunter?" Gon asked Killua.

" I don't really, I heard that the exam is hard. I come from an assassin family. Ever heard of the Zoldyck family?" He asked us.

I Nodded.

" I'm an ex-assassin." He finished.

It was silent for a few seconds.

" That's cool Killua!" Gon exclaimed.

Killua looked surprised and confused.

" You're not afraid?" He asked.

" No-" I cut Gon off.

" Pfft- why would I? I could beat you with no arms or legs." I laughed out.

" You wanna bet on that!?" Killua asked getting in my face.

I felt a presence from the back to the right. I think Killua sensed it too. We both looked in the direction but it went to the left and the man from earlier came out.

I became super suspicious.

" Hello, Neto, were you just over there?" I questioned him pointing to the left side.

" No, I wasn't. Are you three interested in playing a game?" He asked.

" No thanks, I'm going to the room." I waved and jogged to the room where Kurapika and Leorio were located.

I opened the door and peeked my head in.

' Good they're sleep.' I walked in and quietly closed the door and walked to Kurapika.

' He looks so... warm.' I lifted up the blue thing and crawled up and poked my head through the head hole.

His heartbeat was so warm. His arms snaked around my back as I fell asleep.

" So warm~" my voice was muffled by his neck.

~ Just a little fluff for my muffins.~