Hunter exam over! Helping a friend out? More fluff

I'm sooooooo sorry!!!!

Recap Y/N Pov

let me sum up what has happened.

Gon got his arm broken by a ninja.

Killua faced off Gittarackur which turned out to be Illumi, his older brother! 

Killua got put under some proclaimed spell. 

Killua killed Leidiot's opponent.

The downside, Killua went back home, the bright side? I don't have to fight for my hunters' license. My opponent was supposed to be Grayson but guess not.

" I think you're forgetting a part," Kurapika growled.

Okay, maybe I kinda, sorta, said that no one can truly change? I can't remember.

But now we're heading to her location, I told them to go after Killua but, they insisted on coming with me.

Okay to now time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N Pov.

" Stay out here," I sighed walking into the Juvenile Delinquent Center.

I quickly transformed into an 18-year-old girl.

" Hello," I waved to the man at the stand. He looked up and blushed at me.

" H-Hi!" He jumped. 

He was 18 as well, he had blonde hair with a girl-ish looking face and a petite body build.

' Oh! Shes, a He now!' I put the pieces together.

" I'm here for Alice Blue," I told him.

He nodded and picked up the phone and called someone.

"Can I let out Alice Blue? Someone is here to pick her up." He asked.

The person on the other line said " No way!" I made it sound like " Okay!"

He called someone else and told them to send her out. 

" Ouch, Ouch! You don't have to be so rough!" I heard a familiar voice say.

Once she caught sight of me she ran towards me hugging my legs.

" Big sister!" She's a great actor.

"Let's go!" She began dragging me outside.

Once we were outside she yanked her hand away and wiped it on her jeans like I had a disease.

I stared at her annoyed and transform back to my normal size with a relieved.

" Let's go get Killua now." I began walking away towards the train station.

" Oh my! You're hot!" She was clinging onto Kurapika.

I quickly walked back and yanked her off of him.

" I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to go to jail for pedophilia." I glared at her.

" I knew it!" She cheered.

" knew what?" I spat.

She whispered in my ear.

" You like the blonde~." She practically sang in my ear.

I felt my oil boiling up to my face.

" Little Y/N Is blushing!~" She made it worst.

I wanted to punch her so bad!

" Shut up!" I growled at her.

 " Y/N is blushing, Y/N is blushing~!" She continued to sing making my face get warmer.

" Hey, Y/N," Gon interrupted Alice's taunting.

" It's getting dark, what are we going to do?" He asked pointing to the setting sun.

" You can stay with me!" She cheered.

I only sighed but started walking to her place with the rest of them in tow.

~ Time skip~

I laid in the guestroom, which Is technically my room, with Gon in the other guestroom, Leidiot on the couch, where did that leave Kurapika? 

Yup, you guessed it my floor!

" Y/N?" I heard Kurapika call out.

" Hm?" I 'hm'ed in response. 

" What was Alice teasing you about earlier?" He asked.

I started blushing but he couldn't see it.

" Nothing important," I said.

I heard him get up and sit on my bed behind me.

" What are you doing?" I asked.

" It's cold down there, besides, you can't complain you invaded my space before." I only sighed and scooted over.

He laid down next to me and I turned to face him.

" You can tell me anything, I want you to know that." He whispered in my ear.

I looked at him and saw a faint blush.

He leaned down and pecked my cheek.

I felt oil reaching my face.

" Is this what humans call love, Kurapika?" I asked him.

He put his forehead against mine.

" Yes, I believe so."

Am I rushing the relationship? Thank you all for being patient for the next chapter. Have the best day/night possible! Bye my muffins~