Hunter exam? Part 3/5

Kurapika Pov.

I woke up to something cold on my chest. I opened my eyes to see Y/N snuggling onto me.

I tried to gently shake her awake.

" Y/N, wake up," I whispered. She didn't react at all. I sighed and grabbed her ear and yanked it.

" Ow." It sounded as if it was sarcastic. 

" Get off of me. And why are you so cold?" She immediately let go and unsnuggled herself from my body and scooted away.

It was silent for a little bit. She did not attempt to speak.

" Are you going to answer my question?" I asked.

" I will if you beat me at Uno." She said.

" Alright. Let's play. Stacks every round." She nodded and pull some cards out of nowhere and dealt the card pretty fast.

( A/N: Stacks is when you can place the same numbers on top of each other, regardless of color. And the 0 you switch hands thingy, doesn't happen here.)

~Later~

I ended up winning 6 of the 10 games dealt before we needed to get off the blimp.

" So are you-" She -rudely- cut me off.

" I'll tell everyone at once."

I rose a brow but didn't respond.

Once I looked around we were in the r. I, Y/N, Killua, Gon, and Leorio peered over the edge.

I heard Y/N whistle,

" Long way down," She said stating the obvious," Who's going first?" She asked looking around at us.

" Why jump when you're an expert climbing like me?" 

Y/N Pov.

The big guy started climbing down. He didn't get very far, a bird-like thing came and swooped him up.

" Welp, jumping isn't an option anymore." I sighed.

" IT WASN'T ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Leorio said

I put my hands up in mock surrender.

' Only 72 hours.'

~Later~

I started noticing people dropping down, I went over to where some dropped and tried to follow. It wouldn't budge. It seemed like the crew realized as well.

Then they dropped. I walked over to where they were not trying to catch anyone's attention. I sat on the 5th loose floorboard and waited about 2 hours.

I checked around and then jumped down.

Poof!

I fell through the floorboard and landed on my butt.

I looked at them and waved.

" What'cha= starin' at?" I said.

" GET OFF ME!" I was sitting on Killua.

" Whoops," I got off him.

" Why do you weigh so much!?" He yelled rubbing the back of his head.

"..--/.-/.-. --- -... --- -," I tapped out in morse code, hopefully, they didn't understand.

( I'm a robot.)

" Why did you tap on yourself, Y/N?" Gon asked.

I sighed in relief. 

" Is that morse code I hear? Wanna repeat it?" Kurapika asked smirking.

"-. --- .--. ." I tapped out. I went to grab the 5th and last bracelet and put it on. 

( Nope.)

" Now let us not waste any more time, let us start," I said changing the subject quickly.

I looked at the watch it had 'x' and 'o' as well as the time.

" I have a question. WHY DID IT TAKE YOU 2 HOURS TO GET DOWN HERE!?" Leorio screamed at me. 

Then a door appeared.

It read ' click 'x' to not open the door, 'o' to open it.'

" Majority rule already? At least it's obvious." It showed on the board it was 4-1 the door opened.

" Which one of you clicked x!?" Leorio asked.

I turned my head and started whistling.

" Why did you click X!?" Leorio screamed at me.

" Whoops," I said and started walking into the next room.

" Another one!?" I groaned.

' x for right o for left.' I obviously chose the right.

It w 3-2 with the right winning.

" Sadly, I can tell who picked left." I shook my head and mumbled," Simple-minded people." And started walking into the next room.

~Later~

We ended up having to fight 1-1 with inmates of trick tower. And I'm going first.

Me and some big guy were in the middle of the room with emptiness around us.

" We are battling to the death." He said.

" Alrighty." I shrugged," How do you want to die? One hit or two?" I asked cockily.

" One hit little girl, give me your best shot," I smirked at him.

I held my hand back. 

" Ka-me-ha-" I was cut off.

" YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Killua yelled at me.

I sighed and instead started rapidly moving my hands.

I ran toward him doing the same gesture going faster and faster. Once I reached him I struck his heart. I used sound effect and his heart rate skyrocketed. His heart was beating too fast and died of heart failure. He fell backward and lied there.

I picked him up one-handed and threw him over the edge.

I looked at the other inmates.

" That's one win for us," I smirked. The platforms came back so I walked across. As I did Kurapika gave me a look that said ' You better explain'. I nodded at him.

~ Sorry I'm skipping the other fights.~

So let's just say, Leorio is stupid and I hate him. And Kurapika? He had a mood when he saw a spider. Killua ripped someone's heart out. Gon? Blew a candle out like a CHAMP!

We are sitting in a room for 50 hours 'cause of Leidiot.

" So, I won at Uno. Why are you so cold?" Kurapika asked out of nowhere.

' I wonder if I talk about the phantom troupe, he'll leave me alone about it. Nah, I don't wanna face his wrath.'

" Because-"

" Kurapika, I like Y/N's personality! I don't think she's that cold." Gon cut in.

" I meant physically." Kurapika corrected.

" How do you know how she feels?" Killua asked with a cat face.

" Will you guys-" I was cut off again.

" It's not like that Killua!" Kurapika said blushing slightly.

" Its-" They won't let me talk!

" Sounds like that to me!" Leidiot said.

" It's not like that! Wh-" I cut Kurapika off.

" SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! WANT AND EXPLANATION?! LET ME TELL YOU!" I screamed at them.

" Damn fools," I groaned,

" I'm a robot."