Chapter 22 - 🖤

Start from the beginning

"Seriously Damon? Why didn't you tell me about your hands right when you came in?! I would've cleaned them as soon as you told me." I say while shaking my head and sliding out from under him.

He starts getting off of the bed too and I grab his arm, making him follow me to the bathroom. "My hands could wait. I missed you."

I sit him down on the lid of the toilet seat and grab the first aid kit from the cabinet below the sink. "We we're apart for less than five hours."

Once I grab everything to clean his hands with, I kneel down in front of him and place his hands on his knees.

"One hour was long enough." He says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes at him and continue cleaning his hands. After I bandage his hands up and put everything back, we walk down to the living room, where everyone's playing monopoly.

"Hey guys!! Come play with us. We need a new banker, Marcus keeps stealing the money." Theo says while narrowing his eyes at Marcus.

"Actually, I have to get ready to go back to work." I tell him as I walk up to everyone.

"Oh!! You're right, I totally forgot about work." Ness replies as she jumps up off the floor. "I'm going to go home to change and I'll meet you there ok?"

I nod my head and she bends down to kiss Lily's head before leaving, "I'll see you later sweetie."

"Bye Auntie Nessie!" Lily says while waving goodbye to Ness.

I look back to everyone else and see Marcus trying to be discreet while taking Ness's left over Monopoly money.

"Drop it." Theo says sternly to him while pointing his finger to the floor.

"Bu-" He starts to talk but Theo cuts him off. "Uh-uh.. drop it. Now."

Marcus pouts and puts the money back on the ground as his shoulders slouch in defeat.

Axel starts snickering, "Now roll over boy." He speaks to him as if he's talking to a dog.

Marcus rolls his eyes and looks to the ground while everyone else laughs.

I shake my head at them and clear my throat, "Actually, I was wondering if maybe you guys could watch lily for me. Me and Ness are going to work so we can't.." Damon's stands next to me and finishes off my sentence, "And I'm going in too so I can't watch her. A few women quit because of the shooting that happened so I'm going to help lucky out with the new ones that are going in for an interview."

"Yes!! Me and lily bear are going to have so much fun!" Marcus says excitedly.

"Actually, I was thinking flower would spend some time with her uncle and we could bake in the kitchen." Jax says more to lily.

She nods her head with a big smile, "Can we make chocolate chip cookies!?"

"Of course we can flower." He tells her before standing and grabbing her hand to help her up.

"Ok, thank you so much guys. Come give me a hug bubbles!" I say while bending down and holding my arms out.

"Bye mommy!! I love you!" She says while running into my arms.

I lift her up and place kisses all over her face, "I love you too bubbles. More than anything!"

She giggles and turns to Damon, reaching over to him, "Bye daddy!!"

He grabs her and spins her around, making her laugh even more, "Bye princess! We'll see you in the morning okay?"

"Ok." She responds as he places her on the floor.

"Make sure she's fed and goes to bed on time. No scary movies before she goes to sleep. If anything happens or she tells me anything was wrong." He glances at lily before looking back to Jax, Marcus, Axel and Theo.

"I'll s-h-o-o-t you all between your eyes, capisci?" His voice holds nothing but seriousness.

They nod their heads immediately before dashing out of the living room with lily.

I turn to him with a raised brow, "You don't always have to threaten them you know. If I didn't believe she was safe with them, I wouldn't have asked them to watch her."

"You both are my girls. I don't want to have to keep saying that I would do anything to protect you both." He says while grabbing my chin between his fingers and lifting my head up a little more to place a kiss on my lips.

I smile at him and we both head up to his room to get ready for work.

♾♾♾♾

•Unknown POV ~

"Why isn't he answering?!" I yell and throw everything off my desk in frustration. "I've been calling him all day and he still hasn't picked up! Track his phone and see if he's still there." I tell Alec, one of my men.

"Yes boss." He turns and walks out of my office.

I get up and walk to my bedroom while looking through my contacts.

"Where are you going?" Jenny asks making me look up at her.

"I'm frustrated.. I need a release. You might want to stay on the other side of the house." I say before I continue walking to the stairs.

"Oh, Jenny." I stop and turn around. "When Serenity gets here, send her straight up to my room."

She rolls her eyes with a disgusted face before turning on her heels and walking away.

I start walking again while looking at my phone and dialing the number.

"Get to my place ASAP! You know what to wear." I say before hanging up right after.

♾♾♾♾

I'll see you guys in the next chapter but before I go, Gimme Kiss!😘