Chapter 22 - 🖤

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"B-boss pl-please." He closes his eyes while begging and sobbing as I raise my gun and aim.

Bang!!

He slouches forward in the chair as blood flows freely from the center of his forehead.

Turning my attention to Pablo I say, "You on the other hand, do not get the privilege to die the way Elijah did. I know you're working for someone and I know you have a brother. I'm going to figure out who they both are and I'm going to give all three of you a slow and painful death right next to each other."

I punch him right in the jaw, making his head whip to the side and hearing a few cracks. He turns his head back slowly and spits blood at my shoes along with about two broken teeth. I raise a brow but turn and leave.

As soon as my hand is on the door handle he speaks, making me freeze in place, "They'll never be safe. He's going to get them one way or another. It's just a matter of time before he does and when that happens, you won't be able to protect them or save them. If you somehow manage to find where they are, it'll be too late."

My anger boils inside of me. I turn around and walk back towards Pablo, leaving no time to think. Before I know it, I'm landing punch after punch on him. Then I remember, I need this fucker to stay alive so with what little control I have left, I manage to stop my fist from hitting him again and I walk out of the room before I could go back and finish what I started.

♾♾♾♾

•Roxie's POV ~

I'm sitting on Damon's bed, watching a movie on his IPad when his door opens and he walks in.

"Hey." I say as I glance at him before turning my attention back to the screen.

"Hey baby." He says back while grabbing the IPad from my hands, tossing it aside and climbing on top of my body, making me lay flat down on my back.

I groan in annoyance, "Damon! I was watching a movie!"

He starts kissing my neck while saying, "So? I had a long day. I want to be with my girl now."

The feeling of his soft lips on my skin is so good, I don't even protest any further. I just throw my head back against the pillow and wrap my arms around his head while he grabs my legs and wraps them around his body before he slides his hands to my thighs and squeezes.

He nibbles and sucks on my skin causing a moan to escape my parted lips as I close my eyes. Once he plants his hands on either side of my body, I quickly grab them to place them back on my legs. As I touch his hands, he lets out a low hiss against my neck.

I immediately drop them and grab his face in my hands, moving his head back so I could lift my head and look at his hands better.

He doesn't give me a chance to look at them as he quickly removes my hands from his face and pins them above my head before burying his head in my neck again and placing open mouth kisses all over.

"D-Damon." I twist my wrists in his grip and free my hands.

Before he can react and pin my hands again, I grab his wrists and bring his hands to my face. I gasp at how his knuckles have cuts all over along with blood that's almost dried up.