Soulmate 21

Her chapter 21!! curtesy to Daddylilgirl! u should give her some applause. *clasps*

Alabama's POV

~Again inappropiate stuff~

I woke up with Wayne's arm around my waist. It feels really good so I snuggle cloer to him. He chuckles and plants kisses on my hair. I shiver and look up at him. He smiles at me and places his forehead on mine. "Morning." He says. His cool breath washes over my face.

"Good morning." I say. I still can't believe I did 'it' with Wayne yesterday night. That was one of the best nights of my life. Wayne smiles at me.

"Same for me.." He says to me. I blush wildly. I forgot about him hearing my thoughts. I look away from him. He pulls me back to face him. "Never look away from me. I want to see your beautiful eyes." I look at him. He licks his lips and kisses me lovingly. I kiss him back and place my hands on his chest. He nips at my lip and I let him in pushing my tongue into his mouth. He moans and runs his hands down my shoulder blades. I shiver and kiss him harder. He groans and sucks on my bottom lip.

I want to try something to him..but I'm scared. I block my mind from him as I kiss down his neck. He groans as I nip on his soft spot. My hands run down his chest as I lightly trace his abs with my fingers. His hips buck and his 'thing' presses against my stomach. I blush wildly. I lick at his skin and suck on it slightly. He shivers against me and runs his hands through my hair. I shift myself back and one of my hands lightly brush his member. I hear his jaw snap loudly and his fingers knot in my hair tightly. I suddenly gain a boost of confidence and stroke it with my fingers lightly. His body tenses. I freeze too. Did I do something wrong?

"Don't.." He says through clenched teeth. I nod at him and move my hands to my stomach. It hurts.. Nausea comes over me. I jump and dash to the bathroom. I throw up into the toilet. I feel someone pick up my hair to keep it out of my face. After I finish throwing up I feel warm fingers rub soothing circles on my stomach. I lean back on Wayne loving the way he was rubbing my stomach. The pain is gone now. Wait I threw up.. Me and Wayne had sex last night.. Am I pregnant? I probably am.. What would wayne think? Would he even want the baby?

I pull away from Wayne and turn around to face him. "I'm hungry. Let's go eat." I say my voice surprisingly coming out in a whisper. He gives me a sad look before overriding it and nodding. I shoo him out of the room. He walks out mumbling things to himself.

What am I going to tell him?

-/-

It's been a month since that morning. I can't believe it's my birthday. Yes, its May 26. I can't hide the small bump proding from my stomach now. Wayne's throwing a birthday ball for me. It's all of Wayne's kingdom. He even let me invite my little brother, Indiana. He let us go back to school so things don't become suspicious. Wayne's mom and dad convinced my mom and dad to let me live with Wayne. I was so happy about that. I'm living with my soulmate and pregnant with his child. I told Abril and his mom and they were so happy. Oh and I told them my real name. It was wierd being called Isadora instead of Alabama.

"Ally? Are you ready yet? You need to hurry! You're gonna be late for your own party!" Bri yells at me. I sigh and look at her. I nod and look back at the mirror. I have on a light blue dress that reaches my knees and is strapless. Abril put a belt on to try and hide my baby bump. I don't want anyone to find out yet.. Just not yet.. I have silver flats on and silver hoops in my ears. Abril put light pink lipstick on my lips and put light blue eyeshadow. I fix my hair that Abril put in a side ponytail and turn to fac her.

"Does it show?" I ask her. She shakes her head. She grabs me by my arm.

''You look beautiful. Now come one nirthday girl. My boyfriend is in there and I want to see him. Come on!" She yells running while tugging me down the hall. Abril is dating Amat again. Attie is over me this time. After the betrayal by Haemon he realized I loved Wayne and he needed to move on. I laugh at her and just barely keep up. She locks arms with me. "Presenting Alabama States who is now 17 years old!" she yells. I flinch at her loud voice.