Chapter Eight

Woo this is my second or third uplaod in a week!!! Yayyy!!!

Enjoy this chappie!

=======================

Chapter Eight Alabama's POV

I wake up to the sound of an annoying alarm clock.

"Wake up,Alabama! We have school! Wake up!" It keeps saying over and over again. I groan and smack it to turn it off.

"Alabama! Stop! Ow!" It keeps on saying. I open my eyes to find Wayne staring at me.

I start to blush. I sit up. "I'm sorry! I thought you we're an alarm cl-"

He cuts me off by kissing me. I kiss him back automatically. The shocks start on my lips again. He presses me down onto the bed and wraps his arms around me. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I giggle and pull away from him. He frowns.

"Didn't you want to go to school?" I ask. He kisses my neck.

"Eh.. We can blow off another day." He mumbles against my skin.

"How many days have we missed?"

"Two, I think." He says. "We can miss another one."

If I haven't been to school in two days... Aren't I missing?

I stiffen at the thought. Wayne notices. He gets off of me and sits both of us up. He caresses my cheek and looks at me in concern. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Aren't I missing? I've been gone for more than twenty four hours and.." I keep rambling.

"Shit," Wayne whispers. "Get ready and we'll go to your house." He says. He disappears.

I stand up and walk straight to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and walk into the closet. I silde on some undergarments. I look around and put on a gray t-shirt with blue skinny jeans and gray coverses. I walk over to the vanity and brush my wet black hair. I give up on it and put it into a high ponytail. I look at myself and notice my violet eyes look brighter with this gray t-shirt. I actually look happy and out there, instead of my old self. I think I like this self better. I turn from the mirror and walk out of the walk in closet. A stranger is sitting on my bed staring at me.

"Wa-" They come up and cover my mouth. Vampire.

"Say nothing or I'll kill you before Wayne can get up here." The vampire hisses.

'Alabama?' says Wayne in my head... Wait in my head.

'We can talk to eachother in our minds. It's a thing to being soulmates after we've each accepted it.' he explains.

'Ok... I have a hamburger in my room. He's unfarmiliar. He said if I talk he'll kill me. Help!'

He growls in my head. 'On the way. Just be careful. I know who the vampire is.'

The vampire's hand comes from my mouth and he looks at me. He has big blue eyes and dark brown hair. He looks alot like Wayne.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I don't mean to take you but I have to." He whispers frowning at me. He grabs my wrist pulling me to him. I just stare at him. He looks at me with his big blue eyes. He bends his head toward my neck. I feel a pinch and slowly losing coniuosness. But not completely. My eyes close but I can still see everything. Its like I'm not in my body. It's like I'm a spiritus (spirit in latin). I look at the guy keeps drinking my blood. His body hunched over mine. The sound of his slurping is making me sick to my stomach. I keep watching him. His hands wrapped around my body. His lips on my skin. His lips... Not the lips of Wayne but his own touching my skin.

The door snaps into a million pieces snapping me out of my trance. I look to see Wayne standing there his eyes red and his fangs extended. I look over and the guy looks up with his lips a bloody red. Blood drips down from my neck making a stain on the floor. I hear a growl from Wayne. I turn and he looks murderous. Like he will kill this guy no matter what.

"What is she?" asks the guy. What am I?

"Put her down before I kill you, Haemon. Don't think I won't," Wayne threatens. He takes a step toward him. The guy takes a step toward the window.

"Ironic how my name means bloody don't cha think?" Haemon asks.

Wayne growls and lunches at him. Next thing I know Wayne has Haemon by the neck. Haemon's eyes are red and he's clawing at Wayne. Where a I? I look around and find my body half falling out fo the window.

"Wayne!" I yell hoping he can hear me. He stops and turns to my body.

"Alabama?" He asks. "Where are you?"

"Can't explain now. Get my body!" I yell.

He runs and grabs my body before it falls out of the window. He cradles me to his chest. I look at Haemon and he's staring at us.

"Wayne.. I didn't want to take her. My father ordered me to." Haemon says while shaking slightly. "He wants her dead."

He turns to face Haemon. "Why does he want her dead?" He asks.

My ghost body starts to fade. My eyes start closing. Their words becoming like mush. My head spinning.

"Wayne.." I say before my eyes close and I'm enveloped into the darkness.

=====================================================

Mwahahahahaah!!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! I dont know how long this chapter is but i hope its more than one page! I hope! What do you think Alabama is? Take guesses i want to hear what you think! Team Wayne or Team Haemon? Yes Haemon is a main character now. So which team? Teeelllll meee!!1

Remeber to vote and comment! I want maybe ten votes? Around ten votes.. yeah.. And about five comments i want to hear what yall think! I got more that a thosand reads! I'm so happy!! Yaya!

I still want the characters.. I really want to make this big huge twist in it. Just say what you want and it might happen.. Or not...

+-Arianna-+