Chapter 4 Room mates?!

The door automatically slid open. I still held her hand but finally I manage to let go of it. I head towards the check in center as she followed me.

~~~~~~~~~~Erin's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~(Befote Josh went in the hotel with her)

What am I getting myself in to? It was really hard for me when I decided to stay with him? Why am I so nervous. My hands are sweating and my heart's racing. 

We get  in to this fancy hotel and looked like a freaking palace!!! The chandeliers, silked sofas, granite floor and tables, and the fancy food. Whoa. I mught sound like a poor girl who has never been in a hotel which is not true. I have been to hotels before just not with a "MILLIONARE!"

Josh let go of my hand and I winced. He walked towards a counter and I followed him. Oh god. Is he going to order one room for both of us?!?!?!?! Oh jesus help me. He better check in a jack and jill room. (Jack and jill room are two seprate rooms but connected with a door.)

**********Josh's P.O.V.**********

I stood there and put my hands in my pockets. Should I check in 2 seperate rooms? Or should I just get one? No! That would be too wierd for us. At this point, I don't really know what to do.

Out of nowhere a tall bearded man with a suit appeared on the counter. "Goodmorning sir. How may I help you?" 

I don't know how many rooms I should pick. The man suggested "I'm guessing a king size bed for the romantic couple." 

I was about to open my mouth before he said "or we can have 2 beds in 1 room, sir? Would that suit your style?" That's perfect. This man sure knows what I like. I gave him a smile and a nod for a sign of approval. "I would like to rent the biggest room." I wanted to leave space for Erin so it wouldn't be really awkward. 

"Very well then, sir." His fingers moved around the computer screen. "How many nights would you like to stay?"

"I'm not really sure..." Oh yeah that's right. I freaking ran away from home. I don't really know what to say niether can I decide how long I'm staying. 

Hmmmmm......I put all lot of though in it. "Ummm....probably only for like a week." Finally I decided I only have a week to find the right job for me. I need to seek for that dream and accompish it. I can't accept my fate. I don't want to be a bussiness man/technician. It's just not the right job for me. This is my only chance to figure out on where I fit in the right place. 

I plan to forget about my parents- especailly my dad. My mom is probably wooried right now but oh well. 

"Alright sir. The room you checked into charges 700 per night." I take out my dads check book (that I forgot to mention; I also stole it) and started filling it out.

~~~~~~~~~~Erin's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~

SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS!?!? PER NIGHT?!?! What the fff.....and now were freakin room mate?!?! FREEZE! When did a poor girl and a rich boy become room mates? 

Seriously, 700 dollars per night and were staying there for a week. That's like.......4,900 dollars!!!!!!! I can't belive his doing this for me. Or is he? He's probably just trying to help me? Or does he like me? Okay, I'm thinking too much. I need to chake all these thoughts off.

I watched him take out a check book. What the? Even he has a checkbook. Psshh! Rich people. 

Anyways, I can't get over the fact that were sharing the same room! I'm not thinking dirty or anything. I'm just nervous. Gladly, were sleeping in different SEPERATE beds. That's a bonus.