Chapter 7 AWKWARD!

~~~~~~~~~~Erin's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes shoot open. I find the sun sting my eyes, overpowering my vision. I'm so tired, I can barely open my eyes. But I manage to open them. Wow, I haven't slept this good and long for days. Suddenly, I see my clothes on the floor. My eyes grow wide. What happened last night???!!!

(FLASHBACK- Erin's P.O.V.) This is what happened after Erin and Josh ate dinner. 8:56 P.M.

"That was good." Josh said as he rubbed his stomach. 

"Yeah." I agree, it was the best I've ever had. Josh walked up to the phone and called for room service again.As for me, I made my way to the living room. Minutes later, the same guy with the wierd italian accent came. 

"Room Zervice." I hear him come in the room. I watched the Italian man hand Josha luggage. Huh? Wierd.

"I zee both you have enjoyed ze meal." He flashed a polite smile. I nod at him as I watched him put our plates in the kart. He wiped the table and added some cleaning touches to it and I thought, wow this is how it feels to be living the good life. I'm loving it!!!

"Zankyou for your time." He said as he made his way to the door and so does Josh and I. I watched Josh hand him a tip. Wow, he's such a gentleman-not that I care. :O 

Before he left, he added a comment that made me feel really embarassed. "Oh and Zir, you are very lucky to have a beautiful young lady in your heart." OH. MY. GOD. For a hundredth and fiftieth time, I am NOT his girlfriend. If a girl and boy stay in the same hotel and and order dinner,it doesn't always mean that were a couple. Urgh. People these days. 

I look up and find Josh's face steaming red and I try to hide mine too. Finally he says "Have a nice day,zir." He winked at Josh. What did that "wink" even mean? Grrrrr. Josh closes the door and says "Well, I guess well call it a day huh?"

"Right. I'm going to-ummm..go to the bathroom." I headed to the bathroom and shut the door quickly. I put my hand on my chest and feel my heart booming. What's wrong with me? I stayed in the bathroom for a couple minutes to calm myself down. Then, I manage to get myself together and open the door. I come face to face Josh's face. His green eyes are hypnotizing me. 

I blink back to reality. "Oh, sorry." I move away.

"It's fine." He gets in the bathroom and door and closes it. I guess he wants to change into his pajamas. I sat on my waterbed and wonder, What am I going to wear? I looked at my clothes and find dirt patches on my red shirt. My pants had little tiny ripped scratches. I looked like a commoner. My hair looked like a mess too. I sigh and wai for him to come out.

Finslly the door creaks open and my eyes landed in his pajams. He had on a white undershirt with these sweat pants. His undershirt really outlinde his abs. Which I hated because I was so tempted to stare at them and so I pretended to look around the room.

 He didn't say anything as he made his way to is luggage. 

"Hey, Erin."

I turned around. "Yeah?" He throws me a pair of pajamas. "I hope they fit. It's all I got." 

"Thanks." I give him the kindest smile.

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

Oh, right. Phew. So that's what happened. I look under my blanket and find myself wearing Josh's Calvin Klein Pajamas. I sigh in relief. Suddenly. I hear a groan. I look over and find Josh stretching his arms. I can see biceps forming. That's so hot. Crap! This is so awkward. I look like a hot mess. My breath probably stinks like hell. I get under the cover and hide like a baby pretending to be asleep.

He stretches a couple more times then stops. It's all quiet now. What can I do to-

"Goodmorning, Erin." He says in his manly voice. Crap, does he know I'm awake? "Oh, come on. Don't be shy. Were friends, right?" I guess so.

He chuckles and says "I know your in there. Come out, come out, wherever you are." Ok, that sounds really creepy. I try to be still and quiet as much as possible. What am I suppose to say? I'm really not good with words. Literally. Especially when it comes to boys. 

I hear the bed make a noise. Phew. He probably went back to sleep. As I begin to calm down, I feel a pair of little hands tickle my hips. RAPE! RAPE! I think. I lift my covers and scream a little. That tickled so much. 

"Alright, I'm awake!" I giggle. He just sits there and stares at me. "What?" I ask.

~~~~~~~~~~Josh's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~

I sit there and just stare at her. She looks really hot on my pajamas, I thought. 

"What?" She asks. A chill coms down my spine. 

"Uh- you have something on your- umm- hair." Wow. Nice move, Josh. I'm such an idiot. 

She gasps. "Omigod, what is it?" She starts wipking off random areas on her head. 

"It's gone now." I get up and head to the bathroom without saying anoter word to her. Is there really such thing as love at first sight?

 (VOTE, COMMENT, OR BECOME FAN! Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry, I haven't really updated since I have been busy wit school and what not. LOL Well, I will once again update ASAP hen I have the time. XOXO tiffluvxoxo :D)