I smiled down at him. "I still don't get it. Normal guys would be disgusted. You're so understanding. I love you so much, Harry." I leaned forward and pressed a long and hard kiss to his lips.

He hummed into the kiss and I pulled back. I was just about to sit back up but Harry pulled me back down. I landed on his chest with a thump. A few stray pieces of hair fell down from my bun.

He smiled, "I want to cuddle with you."

I rolled my eyes and laughed lightly. He started massaging my lower back and I felt my muscles relax. I sighed happily and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"Mm, we need to get up, Harry." I murmured.

"No, we don't." He replied as I traced his abs with my fingers.

"We need to be at the studio by eight o'clock. It's already seven." I informed. I couldn't help but press a kiss to his bare neck.

I heard him sigh slightly as my lips made contact with his skin.

"If you keep kissing me, I don't think I'll ever want to get up, babe." He added.

I smiled and got off of Harry, despite the comfort. "Well, now you'll get up."

"No!" He dragged out the word. "Don't leave me, darling."

I laughed and pulled out my elastic and wrapped it around my wrist. "I'll be in the kitchen. Hurry up."

With that, I scampered out of the room. I walked into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. The breakfast wasn't complicated at all so I was almost done. I was humming to myself as I heard footsteps emerge.

"Need help?" Harry asked.

"Nope. I am almost done." I spoke, turning around.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his forehead against mine. I smiled and poked his dimple, which caused him to smile even more.

"I've waited so long." He mumbled quietly.

"For what?" I asked.

"This. Us. To be with you." He jumbled up.

I quietly listened to him.

"I've spent nineteen years with other girls, trying to find someone that would be perfect for me. I've made mistakes by being with people like Taylor and Kendall." His eyes met mine. "But I haven't met anyone like you before. I love you, baby."

I felt myself tearing up. "Harry, that's so sweet." I cried, wrapping him in a hug.

He squished me in a hug, hiding his head in my hair. "Our one year anniversary is coming up." I pointed out.

We pulled back and he smiled. I turned around and placed our now-cooked breakfast on plates. I carried them to the marble table. We both sat down and he smiled at me.

"I know. Our anniversary is coming up. I have something planned for us." He told me.

"I do too!" I squealed in excitement. "Wow, one year, Harry. We've been together for almost three hundred and sixty-five days. It's crazy."

He took a bite of his sandwich and nodded. "It's crazy but the journey was completely worth it."

•••••••••••••

The warm air greeted us as we walked through the front doors of the recording studio. Harry and I walked through a few hallways and into a large room.

Harry was telling me that they're having a meeting today, regarding their new album, Four, which is coming out this week! I don't really know why I'm here but Harry insisted that I come along so I did.