Ch 40 : Trouble

Maria's POV

After what felt like 10 mins, I could feel someone shaking me.

"Ammu, 5 mins" I said half asleep and half awake, still not opening my eyes.

"Ammu? Seriously?" a voice sadly too familiar, burst out laughing.

"shut up Tony" another voice said sounding really annoyed. Wait, that does not sound like my mom at all. I started moving and it does not feel like a garden, where am I? It feels a lot harder, more like a chair. I opened my one eye and then both and jumped pushing whoever was in front of me.

"seriously Maria?" yelled Zain rubbing his forehead, aww poor him.

"well, it's not my fault, it's yours, you should not have been so loud and near me"

He raised his one perfect eyebrow "you don't make any sense right now, you know that right? How was I supposed to wake you up"

"did you try calling my name?"

"like I didn't"

"whatever"

"so cute, you guys make me jealous" said Tony in a girly voice.

"shut up" we both yelled at the same time and we were staring at each other for like 10 secs and then Zain glared at me rubbing his forehead and I glared at him back.

Good to go, Maria

I looked around and saw we were already on the ground and I unlocked my seat belt, ran outside of the airplane, and started looking around.

Finally.

I could feel the warm air hitting my face. And both men too, it's just I was too busy looking for our car.
And I stopped on my tracks when I saw a black limousine.

Holy crap! This is how a limousine looks like in reality. Whoa!

"maria, please stop looking so dumb" zain said clearly annoyed.

"idiot" I murmured.

"I heard that" he said while getting in the car I mean the limo.

" I wanted you to" I yelled.

I saw Tony smirking.

"what?" I spat.

"hey, set me up with one of your freinds" he said leading me to the limo.

"oh about that, I have one in mind"

"really? Who is she?"

"you gotta wait" I winked and he groaned and Zain just rolled his eyes at us.

           **********************

"Is that a love Bite?" yelled Alisha in over excitement. And I hid my 'hickey' spot with my hands.

"keep it down, oh my God, Alisha, you surely know how to embarrass "

"what? Is that a lo-"

"shut up"

"What happened?" mama asked while taking a seat by me on the couch.

"uh- we were just talking about makeups" I gave her a nervous smile.

"oh, how was your trip? " she asked taking a sip from her coffee.

"it was great" I said playing with my hair, I could feel Alisha's gaze on me.

I gave her a 'what' look and her smirk grew.

I excused myself and went to my room.  I told mama that I'll go out for grocery shopping, yes, I lied, even though the maids could go for that, but insisted that I wanted to go because I had to see Zoya.