Ch 37 : Reunion

Maria's POV

We finally arrived at our destination after a long ride. Zain opened the door for me and forwarded his hand which I gladly took.

He swiftly held my waist. And lead me inside of the hotel "Sheraton"

My goodness, this hotel was so beautiful and I kept looking at it in awe.

There was a huge reception in the middle, which was designed in a circle.

We walked up to the reception and a blonde lady was sitting there, wearing her uniform.

She greeted us with a wide smile.

"Welcome to Sheraton hotel, how can I help you?" she asked looking seductively at Zain.

Don't stare at my man.

"We are here for the reunion party, which is going to start at 9" Zain said.

"oh yeah, sir your Id please" she said.

Zain handed her our Id's.

After looking at the Id she did something on her computer.

"come sir I'll lead you the way" she came out from the desk. And we followed her, Zain casually walking and me nervously.

After taking us to the underground floor she gave Zain a more seductive look and totally ignoring me.

Am I not visible to you?

"sir if you need anything, here is my card, don't hesitate to ask" she said playing with her hair.

I only want to curse you in Bangla.

"honey, we are getting late." I said to Zain holding his arm and staring into his eyes for him to get the hint.

"sure babe" he said kissing my cheeks.

OK, this was something I wasn't expecting.

He pulled me closer to him. We walked so close to each other, and I felt my whole body burning by the closeness.

"over-possessive, I see" he said and I rolled my eyes.

Soon we entered the hall where the party was to be held, so many peoples have already arrived, maybe we were a bit late. It's raining heavily outside, and I'm thankful that I have a roof above me.

I let myself free from his hold and I think even he understood so he didn't say anything.

"Qureshi how are you?" a guy of zain's age said from behind. I found it a bit odd for calling Zain as Qureshi.

"Alex, I'm fine, what about you ?" Zain said hugging him.

"I'm fine, look at you man, a businessman, that's so cool ?" he said still holding his hand.

"yeah"

"Girlfriend?" he asked gesturing me.

"my wife, Maria" Zain said again holding my waist.

"wow, when did you get married?"

"2 months ago"

"Hi Maria, nice meeting you, I'm Alex, his school friend. Did you know that we used to bunk classes?" he said the last part coming closer to me.

"same here, and no I didn't know about that" I said giggling.

"Okay, that's enough" Zain pushed Alex's chest and pulled Alex on his side.

After meeting so many peoples I got to know so many things about him, even though I knew about him a lot from Alisha and mama but they just told me a bit more.