chapter 27: the beam of light and kirishima's amigo!

[Just so you know, the hole our heroes fell through is actually rather large and is definitely a deadly trap if you're not ready for it. For reference deku used a smash to propel himself towards the door which was a dead end for our heroes if they didn't break it. And last but not least in chapter 24 i didn't make it apparent but since Aoyama has a light based quirk it was able to work against the clones.]

[Mr. Aizawa's pov 5 minutes earlier]

"I dont get paid enough for this shit..." i look up in the sky as a giant house sized beam flies through the sky before slowly fading after a few seconds. Thats when the other heroes rushed towards the mountainside where the light came from.

'Oh boy... why'd I ever let them come on this damn mission... please don't be fucking dead you idiots'

"Eraser! Lets move it!" I get called out of my trance by Ms. Midoriya who uses her quirk to float herself and all the other pros who started sprinting up the long 2 hour trek to the mountain side.

After a good 3 or 4 minutes of flying we finally make it to a giant hole in the ground with a giant bunker door at the bottom that obviously got blasted open by one of the problem children.

"Shit everybody watch out!!" A hero yells out as a explosion of light erupted from the hole that was notably much larger than the last beam of light.

"Holy crap!"

"Get back!!"

"Hey bubble girl got hit!! Call a ambulance quick!" I look over at bubble girl who had third degree burns on her arms and face. Luckily it didn't look fatal as she didn't get directly hit by the laser.

"I-i'll be f-fine just g-go help the k-kids.." bubble girl mutters out as Ms. Midoriya once again uses her quirk to lower us down the hole that seemed to go on forever.

'Holy hell what the fuck happened here, it looks like satan and bakugo fused.... wait no im pretty sure he was born that way.'

I start to look around the room that was destroyed from what seems to me muitable lasers and the less frequent signs of the other problem children's quirks. I quickly notice the brunt body of one of the villains that was listed in the mission briefing this morning along with a equally beaten up Aoyama who was limping towards a door.

"Fat, Ms. Midoriya go help the injured get out of this place! We'll go on ahead!" I wave the other pros down before runing after the problem children. Little did we know we wouldn't be running for long.

[Kirishima's pov]

"Why did we have to split up again?" Mina whines as we check the last cell in the small prison like hallway.

"Pinky for the fifth time deku had us four go search all the side rooms while they push on ahead, and in case you forgot if we're to find uraraka and eri we're to immediately take them to the hole we fell through and support I cant stop twinkling with the clones! Speaking of ICST im quite worried about the cause of the explosion we heard a few minutes ago..." itsuka (battle fist) scolds mina while tetsutetsu and i try to hold our laughter in as mina sulks in the corner of the hallway of cells.

"Well let's move on guys there's nothing here" i call over mina and itsuka before opening the door at the end of the hallway preparing for the worst. The second i opened up the door i wish i prepared a little bit longer because what i saw when i first opened that door frightened me to my very core. There he was... the one man that has been able to beat my unbreakable form.. here he was standing still in front of a big oneway glass window waiting for whoever the poor hero who challenges him to walk through the doors. This villan's name? I knew him as the one and only rappa... And to be honest i was scared shitless. I had no clue if we could win this battle but i knew we all had to try. So i did the one and only thing that seemed logical to me in this moment.