chapter 4

[Izuku's pov in ground beta]

"Okay lets do this, i got this, i can do this just gotta take down 39 people, gotta plan this out" I start to calm down and plan out what i need to do to win.

'Got it!! Now lets show them what i can do! Now all i need to do is have a visit with mei'

I walk over to mei who is in the corner of my base of operations tinkering with her gadgets per usual and ask her to make 2 specific items for me. Going without those specific items would cost me the fight thats to come for sure.

"WHOA!! Where'd you get these buleprints hero man! These are impressive! DOESN'T MATTER LETS GET TO WORK" mei all but whispers as she pulls me into the workshop and measures me before getting to work making the first and most important of the items i need.

" Hows it going mei? You seem..very happy all of a sudden?" I ask as mei whips around with two green, black, and red bracelets. " Whoa! Your already done with them! That was quick" I remark surprised she got done so fast. I put the mostly green bracelets on my wrist and mei excitedly stared on my second, and probably the more cool items I'd need to show who's boss out on the grounds.

"So hero man? How did you know i invented a whole new metal in the lab?" Mei questions surprising serious which throws me back for a second.

"Oh well i heard all might talking about it with Mr. Aizawa last week and it seemed cool so i wanted to check it o-, Hey! Are you even listening!! I exclaim as mei just turns around and throws my suit at me.

"So! Hero man, all you need to do is put that button on your chest and when you want to suit up press it! But first we need to get your new and improved suit in there right? Well all you have to do is double tap the button hero man!" Mei explains beaming in pride for making two pro level 'babies' as she calls them.

I double tapped the button and my suit sucked itself into the button. Right as i change into my casual clothes and ready the button that seemed to sink into my chest as if it was apart of me the buzzer rings calling me into action. I begin to walk to the door of the base of operations but before i leave i make sure to snap a selfie with the caption being...

'Lets go class 1 come and take me on'

"Annndd sent! Heh they're in for a surprise" i mutter to myself as i send all of class 1 and all the teachers the selfie i took. I slam open the door and casually walk down the wide open street.

[ ok im here to give you visual of selfie.. because thats really important😂]

[I couldn't find a better picture:( just imagine he has a big grin and looks really determined

[I couldn't find a better picture:( just imagine he has a big grin and looks really determined. Okay im get back to works.
OH YEA.. If you dont already know the braceles izuku got are the full gauntlets from the movie. But now they're practically unbreakable]