chapter 6

So uh effective here to explain the spider man reference, so i was lowkey watching a izuocha spider-man aminaic and it was really good. Sooo i may or may not have just decided to put a big reference to the 'into the spider-verse' at the end for no reason
Other than to have a cool cliffhanger ending thing. So with that in mind enjoy this chapter and I'll try to not put big references in big plot points. Have a good day or night:) EFFECTIVE out!

[Izuku's pov]

"Black Whip!!"

Black whip starts jetting out of my knuckles and i send it towards the top of the tower as i get closer and closer to the ground. I close my eyes in acceptance of my ever closing doom.

'you to, can become a hero'

' but "deku" well... it just screams "do your best"

'Its yours! Your quirk not his!'

' all might was right, meddling when you don't have to is the essence of being a hero!'

' don't worry I'll definitely save you kota'

'Eri.. will you lend me your power'

As i think back to all those past events that made me who i am today i start to think of the present. How ocha would feel, how my class, and my mother would feel if i died here. I start to charge up OfA again and black whip starts to shoots out faster.

"ONE FOR ALL 20%"

[insert annoying commercial break here]

Black whip reaches the top of the tower right before i hit the ground and I launch myself back up to the top. I immediately launched a nasty uppercut to jiro as she looks over the edge to see if i was alive.

"How... did.. you-" jiro falls over unconscious as i plop myself down on the roof to soak in everything that just happened and to recover from a near death situation.

[Back to all mights pov]

'What the hell young midoriya! When did you go and learn to control that! I thought that wasn't achievable yet!'

I look to bakugo who's jaw was dropped from the 9th user of one for all suddenly being able to control the power he had such difficulty even using just a month ago.

I notice the door open and see young tetsutetsu and young Yaoyorozu walk in and sit in the observation room with the people in their groups.

"Ah young Yaoyorozu, young tetsutetsu would you like a replay for what just happened, it might be educational" I receive nods from the 8 who just got to the observation room. I press the replay button and the clip plays showing my successor falling off the tall tower before launching himself and uppercuting jiro. I pause the replay before looking at the crowd seeing a mixture of shock and aw from the 8 students.

"Thats so manily!! Did he just reenact that one scene from spider man!" Young Tetsutetsu yells in a fit of manliness while young Yaoyorozu is worried about her best friend who just got knocked out. Meanwhile young ashido and young Hagakure looked as white as ghost for some reason.

"Oi, all might stop giving that shity deku marvel movie's its getting annoying!" Bakugo yells making everyone sweat drop at his temper.