chapter 2.5

Okay y'all whats up effective here to explain some things. This chapter is somewhat of a short flashback of exactly who confessed  and how 'zuzu' and 'ocha' got together in their ever lasting love. And a special note from effective to you guys, i love communicating with people and i especially love communicating with you guys who read and comment. (Well rn only one person comments but hey that one person makes my day) and if you have any ideas on how i can impr ove my writing that would be amazing!! So please have a good morning, afternoon, or evening and i hope you enjoy!! Oh also this flashback starts when our cimminon rolls are in bed (not together 'yEt??') And when they confess!

[Uraraka's pov in Izuku's dorm at 11:30]

        "S-so d-deku are y-you sure your fine s-sleeping on t-the f-floor" 'just confess ochaco you can do it'  I start to gain my confidence and began to ask the big question before i got cut off.

         "Uraraka! I-I-I I like you a lot!! U-uh do y-you w-want too g-get s-some mochi t-this weekend?!" Deku yells frantically shocking me because i didn't expect him to make the first move.

        "Of course deku! I'd love to go out on a d-date with you, in fact i was just about to ask you on a date myself, guess you just beat me to it huh" i rub the back of my head knowing that the love of my life is mine and nobody can take him now.

          "Y-you d-do" deku asks with a suprised face that soon turned to deku balling his eyes out while hugging me tightly. ' i cant believe it s-she likes me back, oh m-my gosh i have a girlfriend now what do i d-do now, do i kiss her, no that would be weird as we've only been dating for a few seconds ahhhh! What do i-' dekus thoughts we're cut off by uraraka pulling him closer and pecking his forehead with a kiss.

         " hey deku, no need for tears, okay? Right now its just us, Me and you. So dont worry, im here for you" I tell deku as he looks at me with disbelief in his eyes. ' he probably thinks this is a dream of some sort, his eyes are telling me everything. He must have dreams like it where this happens. Poor deku. I'll just have to make his dreams a reality then'

        " y-your h-here-?" deku gets cut of by uraraka slamming her lips on his resulting in a long kiss that lasted a lifetime to the two of them. "U-uraraka w-why d-d-did you-"
Deku asks with his almost constant stutter.

         "silly deku, you thought this was a dream didn't you, so i wanted to show this is real" i exclaim with the war stopping smile deku fell for.

         "O-oh im s-sorry, I've been h-having the same d-dream over a-and over where i confess and i-it turns out to be a-a dream s-so i thought.." deku tails off before getting another kiss.

          "Its okay deku, i understand. And you can call me by my first name you know" i giggle at deku's cutness and almost die of cuteness overload from how he's latched onto me like im a teddy bear.

        "O-oh im sorry O-ocha" deku apologises using a cute nickname that officially kills me from cuteness overload  (alexia this is so cute play despacito)

       " so im ocha now huh, I love it zuzu!! I look at the red faced boy that i can now call my boyfriend.

         Deku perks up and faces that door then back to me. His face went from a playful smile to serious and pale in less than a second. " I just realized something." Zuzu whispers in my ear softly.

        "Whats up zuzu? Whats wrong you went pale?" I ask worried for my new boyfriend.
' is he okay, he went pale all of the sudden' i start to think before he regains posture.

        "So ocha? You realize ashido is behind all this right"

 Yo nice to see you all here. Well this is the end of the flashback. I know its not the longest but im impatient and i like getting things done quickly so instead of waiting for tomorrow to post its here today. At the moment its 1:43 in the morning. So me and shinso are partying in the insomniac club while y'all sleep so here's something to wake up to i guess. Okay guys i need sleep so i wish you guys a good morning and i hope you enjoy  this small flashback thing.

807 words