Chapter 1

[SPOIL WARNING, IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED S4 YET DO SO BEFORE READING]

[Izuku's pov at 9:26 PM]

         'darn all this work has me beat, I wonder how Iida is doing. Maybe I could ask him for help' I get up from my desk and straighten my back before I hear a knock on my door 'hm? I wonder who that could be?' I think before calling out "Hold on I'll be there in a second" I walk over and open the door to see uraraka standing there with the purest smile imaginable.

     "Oh! Hey deku-kun I was hoping you could help me with the homework that Mr. Aizawa gave us, it's got me stumped" uraraka made a pouty face ' oh god deku looks so cute today, wait he looks cute everyday, WAIT  what am i saying it's not like i like deku or anything right..?'

      "Oh yea i was having trouble with it too, I was going to go over to Iida's dorm to study and see if he knows the answers" 'oh my gosh uraraka looks really cute today, if she ever found out that I have a crush on her she'll totally hate me and our friendship will be ruined'  " W-would you l-like too c-come with me?" I ask with my stutter returning to haunt me.

      "Of course deku! Lets go!" Uraraka giggles as she grabs my hand and we run towards the elevator. 'Wait did i just grab deku's hand , oh no i did he's going to hate me' " Ahh! Im sorry deku i didn't mean to grab your hand it was a accident!" Uraraka practically yelled as she waved her hands infront of her face.

      "Ah! nono its okay uraraka, and are you okay, do you have a fever your looking redder than kirishima's hair?" 'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh she just held my hand oh my gosh im totally freaking out ahhhh! Ok izuku you got this stay clam, deep breaths izuku deep breaths' " h-hey uraraka l-lets go g-get help from iida"

       "Okay lets go deku!" Uraraka states pumping a fist in the air 'oh my god i totally like my bestfriend, maybe I'll ask mina for help, she has been bragging about kirishima for what seems like forever' "so deku how are you doing, i mean after that fight with overhaul and everything"

       "Oh yea im fine uraraka, im more worried about mirio since he lost his quirk and all.. it must be really hard for him, i hope eri can get his quirk back.." I trail off remembering that mirio lost his quirk to save eri.

       "Yea i know i feel really bad for him, maybe we could ask nezu to set up a party to clear his mind off everything thats going on? Oh hey we're already at Iida's dorm!" Uraraka planed out the party and how to pitch it to nezu as we reached Iida's dorm.

       "Hey thats a good idea uraraka maybe we can even get class 1-b too join!" I say as i knock on Iida's door.

[Iida's pov 9:30]

        I was studying for the test on hero rules  when i heard chatter in the hallway, i couldn't tell who was outside so i decided to pay it no mind and put some nature sounds that oddly enough helps me study.

*knock knock*

     " Hold on I'll be there in a second" I call out as i get up from my desk and turn my nature sounds off, i walked up too my door and opened it too see my two friends. " Ah midoriya and uraraka what brings you here this late?" I ask while making my usual hand chopping motions that I oddly enough can't control.

      " Me and u-uraraka wanted to get some help with Mr. Aizawa's worksheet thats due tomorrow." Midoriya explains with a slight stutter that i can only assume is because of uraraka who is nodding her head furiously.
"I apologize midoriya, uraraka, i was just about to turn in for the night before you guys knocked, maybe you could ask Yaoyorozu or study together, but I'll lend you my notes if you want" I state knowing that Yaoyorozu already turned in for the night. ' I hope you take this chance midoriya'

     "Oh okay Iida, thanks though, hey deku do you want to study in my dorm?! Uraraka questions midoriya who was a stuttering mess from the idea of studying in uraraka's dorm.

      "I'll leave you two to it, and i trust you wont stay up too long, as UA students we must strive to be exceptional students, and that means getting to bed before curfew" I state in my usual manner, with my uncontrollable arms going up and down again.

       "We wont Iida don't worry, and goodnight" Both midoriya and uraraka exclaim at the same time.

        "Goodnight to you two as well" I state as i close my door and ready my bed. 'I wish you luck midoriya hopefully this works in your favor'

[Izuku's pov at 9:45]

            Me and uraraka walked over to her dorm room in complete silence until we got to the door. Uraraka started fumbling with the key and couldn't seem to unlock her door for some reason. " Hey uraraka mind if i try?" I asked hoping that i could get the door open without using force.

            "Yea sure, i don't know why its not working deku" uraraka exclaims obviously confused on why her door wont unlock 'i hope deku figures this out, I dont want to have to bunk with one of the girls again, last time i got pulled into a truth or dare game with mina and it wasn't fun'

            After i fumbled with the key for a little bit I noticed that the lock was slightly deformed so the key wouldn't be able to fit. 'I wonder how this happened, no matter how hare i try i wont be able to get in' " sorry uraraka im afraid that your lock is deformed a little bit so the key won't fit, you can.. w-well u-uh b-b-bunk in my room i-if you want t-to" I barely manage to stutter out realizing what im saying.

          "T-t-that s-sounds g-good d-d-deku" uraraka chokes out before stopping herself 'wait, what am i saying i can't sleep with deku, or c-can I, hold on am i stuttering in my thoughts again?'

            "O-ok uraraka w-we still h-have t-to study a-and get o-our assignment d-done too" I stutter out barely able to form words.
'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, a girl is going to sleep in my room holy crud im not ready for this'

             "Y-yea r-right l-lets get o-our work done d-deku" ' yea its not like anything will happen right? We're just studying and bunking together and nothing else. Right?'

*26 minutes later*

[???'s pov]

          "Mission accomplished" I wisper with a smirk

YO whats up guys i hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and a good day today. I apologize if this chapter was a bit short. I was really busy and it took a lot of my time up but i wanted to get a chapter out today so here we are😂 hope you enjoy your night. And i wonder... who is the mystery guy/girl??? The next chapter will come up soon so stay tuned. This chapter ended off at 1253 words:)