chapter 8

[Izuku's pov]

"today's 39 V. 1 training was surprisingly hard today, i would have never expected mineta to be able to zip around as fast as he did." I remark dumbfounded on how mineta the assumed weakest of class 1-a was able to capture 27 of the 39 villains before getting slammed by a frying pan Yaoyorozu made.

"well he may be perverted but he still goes under the same curriculum that we do, its expected of him to show some improvement over time" iida reasons as i open the front doors to heights alliance.

"He may show improvement but he's still a perv, ribbit" asui follows me, iida, and ocha into the common room to see kacchan and kirishima talking to my mom.

'Why is my mom here? Is it because i told her that i had something to tell her? But why is she here when i could have just came home?'

"Oh hey mom i didn't expect to see you here. I thought i was going to head home to have dinner and not the other way around" i chuckle before giving my mom a huge hug.

[okay im sorry for interrupting but my mind is going haywire about plot points for the next few chapters. But continuing that i have a question. Would you guys and girls rather a big twist along with mama inko finding out about our cimminon rolls. The twist will contain a lot of sadness and self destructive emotions:( meanwhile the route i had in mind for the next few chapters will be izuocha putting the pieces of bakucammie together. And in turn this plot point will have alot... and i mean alot of fluff. Maybe a few *cough* sexual innuendos *cough* but the choice is yours. And both plot points will definitely happen for sure. Okay thats all you can continue reading now.]

"Well you said you had something important to tell me so i decided to surprise you. I also showed your class mates your baby pictures" as my mom says this i feel the blood rushing to my head and i can tell im beet red in embarrassment.

"M-mom w-why did y-yo-" i get cut off by mineta who walked in from the front door.

" Who the hell brought a pig back to the dorms" mineta laughs before he shuts up seeing as their were at least 10 murderous eyes on him.

"What did you just call my mother you purple piece of sh-" i get cut off by kacchan holding me back as i try to brutalize the grapist.

" OI, DUMB HAIR COME HELP ME OUT.. hey nerd, calm the freak down, me and that grape are going to have a lonng talk after this is over" kacchan trys to calm me down before I pull him off of me and walk outside with ocha and my mother who was near tears.

I try to muster up the sweetest voice I manage through my pure anger and hate towards the grapist.

"Don't worry mom, why don't me and ochaco take you back mom and I'll cook dinner for you. And im sorry for blowing up like that. You two shouldn't have had to see that." I see my mom perk up from the idea of having a friend over.

"Don't worry izuku i thought what you did for your mom was really sweet. It also showed the class how much your mom means to you" ocha giggles as she starts a conversation on how we met with my mom. 15 minutes of walking later we got to the train station and ocha and my mom were talking about what all happened at the usj, and how scary it was with me adding my two cents in of my experience in from time to time.

"Oh my. That certainly sounds like a horrible experience. I'm glad you and your class is okay, and you look over here mister. If i hear that your jumping off boats in a pool full of villains from any of your teachers. Your answering to me, got it." As my mom continues her rant i hear ocha laughing from the right side of me.

"Whats so funny?" I look over to ochaco who's still giggling like its her life on the line.

"Im sorry izuku it's just nice to know your mom reacted the same why mine did" ocha explains as my mom smiles at us.

"Whats up mom?" I ask as we enter the area my apartment building is in.

"Oh im just happy my son has such good friends, maybe more?" My mom whispers that last part so only i can hear. Making me blush profusely.

"A-actually thats what i wanted to talk about." I stutter out as i unlock the door to the cozy apartment and motioned ocha and my mom to sit down on the couch.

"S-so mom, u-uh meet ochaco-uravity- uraraka. M-my g-girlfriend" i stutter out as my mom starts to tear up and grabbed us into a big hug.

"MY BABY, WHAHHH YOU'RE GROWING UP SO FAST" mom sobs in mine and ocha's arms. I look up to see ocha smiling at me with that war stopping smile i fell for.

[Bakugo's pov 'yea i know i also forgot about him']

"So.. Mineta you realize that.. you.. NEVER. EVER. INSLUT AUNTY INKO IN FRONT OF ME OR THE SHITY NERD, GOT THAT. Now leave before I change my mind!" I yell in a straight demonic voice at the grape fucker before he dashes towards his room. I look around to see most of the people around me looking at me like im a completely different person.

"Uh bakubro. Earlier you didn't cus? You usually say something like 'STUPID SHITY HAIR' but this time you didn't??" Kirishima mimics bakubro's voice as bakugo sits down.

"It's because you never want to cus, Ever, Infront of aunty inko. Last time, it didn't go well" I shudder at the thought of when deku caught a classmate insulting his mom. The whole school had to evacuate until aunty inko could calm him down.

"It must be serious then, we'll have to be careful of what we say. Is there anything that might set midoriya's mom off" todoroki surprises everyone with his sudden question.

"Yea, don't call deku one thing in front of her.." i trail off worrying some of my class mates of my distant behavior. Like i care though.

"What is it bakugo?" Iida questions worried about his best friend and his family

"JUST PROMISE ME NOT TO CALL THE NERD QUIRKLESS!" I yell grumbling up to my dorm room.

[Third person pov]

"Hm? I wonder why being calling midoriya quirkless is such a bad thing for her" iida asks himself outloud.

" midoriya told me his quirk didn't manifest until a day or two before the entrance exam, which also explains why he broke his bones a lot until the hosu incident" todoroki explains before sipping more soba.

"I see, being quirkless can make you a big target for bullys. Its a shame that midoriya had to go through that until his time in UA" iida handchops with tremendous speeds as he is worried for his friend and how his past might have effected him.

[After dinner ocha's pov]

"Wow your cooking was amazing zuzu!" I say as i help inko (she insists that i call her by her first name) and zuzu clean up all of the leftover food and dishes.

"Thanks ocha, maybe I'll make you some mochi som-"

"MARRY ME" I scream before realizing what i was saying. I feel myself turn as red as zuzu's shoes before i look at inko who had stars in her eyes.

"When am i getting GRANDBABIES!" inko yells as i fall back and hear a loud thump before everything goes dark.

"So... does that mean no grandbabies?"