chapter 18

[Ochaco's pov]

"YOU DID WHAT!!" I scream at my dad as i look at the green dot in the sky.

"I uh accidentally sent your boyfriend to the stratosphere" dad casually remarks as zuzu comes cometing down.

"Quick question.. who's going to catch him?" Mom asks as zuzu comes closer and closer to the hard ground.

"Oh he'll catch himself" i look at my parents who are giving me odd stares.

"Wha-" my mom gets cut off by a loud slam telling us that zuzu has landed and by the sound of things it wasn't pleasant.

"Holy shit is he okay!" My mom and dad rush towars the small crater that zuzu made. As the dust clears we all see a practically faceless zuzu stand up with cuts all over his arms and legs.

"Did i really have to fall flat on my face" zuzu takes a step forward out of the mini crater before hugging me.

"Oh hey zu- izuku uh your face doesn't look to good you might wanna.. you know" i look at zuzu who backed away for a quick second before healing his face completely.

"What.. the.. fuck.. just happened? You should be dead from that type of fall?!" Mom freaks out while dad just stands there in awe.

"Well he obviously did something" dad had a almost proud look on his face while mom was just relieved that zuzu was okay.

"You mind if i use you shoulder as a pillow ocha" zuzu yawns out before i give him a big hug letting him pass out on my shoulder.

"Sooo.. your boyfriend falls from the sky face first. Gets up from that literally without a face, then he heals himself completely as if nothing happened. If there anything else i need to know about your boyfriend... he wont explode out of nowhere right?" My dad looks at the sky before down at the crater then towards zuzu.

"Other than the fact that he can control a black whip that poofs out of his knuckles no there's nothing else really. We would stay for dinner but well he's kinda past out and i honestly don't doubt he'll be out until next morning an-" i get cut off by my mom who just nods while my dad starts to speak up.

"Go on ochaco, you've found a good one so dont mess it up. And i gotta say.. falling from the stratosphere and surviving is pretty badass" my dad waves me off as i float zuzu so he's easier to carry.

[La timeskip because there's nothing really interesting about a train ride]

I walk into heights alliance to see bakugo eating a pineapple and mina filming the event. I look towards the kitchen to see iida, Hatsume, Yaoyorozu, and todoroki all having a conversation. As i walk into the common room everything stops dead and everyone stares at us.

"What happened to midori-bro now?" Kirishima who was apart of the 'pineapple eating group' asks as im carring zuzu bridal style.

"Oh he fell from the stratosphere" i respond in a cheerful voice before heading to zuzu's dorm. [Hype your man up girl😂]

I set zuzu down on the bed before heading back out to hang out with Yaoyorozu and iida for a while. We mainly talk about studies and some cool super moves while dabbling in some love life in the mix, oh not to mention exactly how zuzu fell from the stratosphere.

[In Izuku's dream land]

"so why exactly am i failing down a infinite hole again" I find myself laying on a couch as i continue to fall.

'How the hell am i supposed to know kid your dreams are pretty wack'

"Good point.. well it could get worse, at least I'm not dealing with villains that want to kill everyone i love.. wait if you knew this was a dream then how did you not know my last dream was a dream" i look at the weirdly lit up tunnel as the previous OfA users chuckle nervously.

'We might have had a Anime marathon and totally blocked you out so we had no clue that it was a dream'

"Im honestly not surprised anymore.. well how do i wake up?" I ask kinda wanting to hang out with ocha and the others.

"Well when i had dreams like this I'd just die and then I'd wake up from the shock or something'

"good idea 7th I'll give it a try" i jump off the falling couch into the bumpy wall head first.

*crack*

[Ochaco's pov]

"So iida how are you and mei doing? She seems to be over a lot now adays" i look a iida who starts to blush a bit before Hatsume jumps infront of me.

"WE'RE DOING GREAT! INFACT HE CAME OVER TO THE LAB YESTERDAY AND WE TESTED A SPECIAL~ INVENTION~" Iida turns a shade of red that i thought only zuzu was able to pull off.

"Hm? Are you changing up your costume?" I ask iida who nodds his head vigorously while doing robot motions.

"No! we had se-" mei gets cut off by a very evil aura, even the 'bakusquad' stops whatever they're doing. I however recognize this demonic aura.

"Don't say another word, if you corrupt her It's your funeral" zuzu immediately calms down and apologizes for over reacting. Zuzu and I sit down in the common room to watch a movie and play video games for while.

"So what was that?" I look at zuzu to see him get really flustered before turning somewhat somber.

"Well according to mom.. my dad was a powerful villain that all might put behind bars a little before his retirement. I dont know any more than that.. apparently whenever he gets mad he lashes out almost demonicly. I probably inherited that in a way" zuzu looks at me with a pained expression before smiling again.

"Your pretty brave you know that zuzu, the way you smile even in the worst situations, it really does bring hope to the class, i hope you know that" i give zuzu a passionate smile before snuggling on zuzu's chest.

"Yea i know, and I'll give hope to the world just you wai- oh your asleep already"