Chapter 21 - 🖤

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me, is Damon in his office?" I ask while walking up to them.

They both nod once. I let out a sigh and go to walk in but they both move to stand between me and the door.

"Umm.. could you please move?" I ask nervously.

"Mr. Knight said to not let anyone in." One of the guards say.

Before I could speak again, I hear a gunshot from inside of his office. I let out a scream while both guards open the door and walk inside.

I walk in behind them and one of them turns around and grabs me, trying to push me back out of the room.

"Ouch!" I say as his grip on my arm tightens.

Damon snaps his head in my direction at the sound of my voice and he lets out a deep, terrifying growl, "Let her the fuck go!"

The guard immediately releases me as Damon's voice booms through the room. I rub my arm and Damon raises his gun.

"Hold up your fucking hand." He tells the guard.

The guard hesitantly and shakily raises the hand he used to grab me with and Damon shoots right in the middle of his palm.

I jump back as the shot goes off while the man lets out a grunt of pain and clutches his hand to his chest.

"Come here baby." Damon tells me while holding out a hand to me as he sits back down in his chair.

Was I scared? Not going to lie but yes, I was. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest but I know everything isn't supposed to be all rainbows and unicorns.

Damon told me who he was and of course, I know it's dangerous but I also know he wouldn't hurt me or Lily. I trust him.

I slowly make my way towards him and he pulls me onto his lap.

"If any of you fuckers put a hand on her again, the next shot goes to the back of your throat." He says while rubbing a hand on my thigh.

"Take Elijah down to the pit and you.." He looks to the guy who grabbed me, "Tell a couple of guys to search for the kid Pablo and take him down to the pit too."

They both nod and walk out, closing the door behind them.

Damon grabs me and turns me to straddle his lap. He rests his hands on my waist.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were busy." I say while looking down.

He grabs my chin between his thumb and finger, then lifts my face to his, "You don't need to apologize baby. You could come in here when ever you want. I don't care how busy I am, I always have time for you."

My face heats up and he grins. Leaning closer, he kisses my cheeks, my forehead, my nose and finally my lips.

As we're kissing, his phone starts ringing. Groaning, he reluctantly pulls back and grabs his phone. I sit there on his lap playing with his right hand while he answers the phone.

"What?!" He says through gritted teeth.

There's a moment of silence as he listens to the other person before he speaks again, "Good, leave them both down there. I want two guards at the door always until I say other wise."

Then he hangs up and tosses the phone back on the desk.

"Is everything ok?" I ask hesitantly.

He gives me a small smile and places a peck on my lips.

"Yea, let's go see if lily is awake." He tells me and I nod before standing up and walking with him out of his office.

♾♾♾♾