After dinner, they had us take a picture by Mickey Mouse. Veronica was being cute and decided to jump for the picture. Then she did a few other silly things that I'm sure she learned from Jennifer because she's silly at times too. But I also remember Veronicas dad being a total goof. That's one way I fell for him. I never wanna regret being with him only because Veronica was a little blessing to Jennifer and I in our lives even though it's been so tough. Without him I wouldn't be here. But also, I do think about it time to time and I'm glad Jennifer's smart ass bought a plan b before she could've gotten pregnant by him. That would've been an even bigger mess. Who knows what decisions I would make.

-

I woke up the next day feeling a bit more excited. Not in a mean way but...We're taking Veronica to the kids program so me and Jennifer can do some adult stuff around the resorts. And I mean drinking and hanging out with adults.

I looked to my right and see that Jennifer was still peacefully sleeping and Veronica in between us but in Jens arms. I placed my hand softly on Jens cheek and rubbed it.

"Mmm" she softly mumbles. "Good morning" I said to her. "Morning.." she muttered. Veronica moves a little too and places her small hand on my mouth. I then heard Jennifer giggle.

"She wants you to shut up" Jen says. "I- well good morning to you too" I laugh.

"Are you and mommy taking me to the Mickey play day?" She asks. "Mhm. We gotta get up so we can get ready girly" I tell her. "Okay then wake up!" She announced to us both and stands on the bed then starts jumping.

"Baaaabe" Jen groans, obviously annoyed by the jumping. I sit up and lean down kiss Jens forehead. "Are you tryna sleep in?" I ask her. "Noo it's just too early" she groans even more. "It's 10 am" I said. "Yeah mommy lets go get ready!"

Jen runs her fingers through her hair and finally opens her eyes. She looks at us both. I giggle and get out of bed. Veronica follows me into the bathroom. It took a while but we all finally got ready and finished about an hour later.

As we were saying our 'goodbyes' to Veronica sknce we were dropping her off to that Mickey Play Day thing for kids, I paused and noticed this guy.

"Bye bye Lee Lee!" She says and waves as she was holding one of the team members hand. "Oh- bye!" I said and waved. But then I looked again at the guy who was with a kid and a lady. Looks like they're a family. But I know exactly who that it but I didn't want him to see me.

I turn to Jen quickly and kind of hint to go the other way but she was confused.

"I don't want them to see me" I mutter. "Who?" She says our loud. I roll my eyes and turn around a bit and show her who. "Okay whose that?" She asks. "It's Ver's dads' friend, Jordan. He knew me when we were dating until I was pregnant and got left" I said. "Oh- what the hell" she says. "I didn't know he had a family now. He tried hitting on me too. I swear I wasn't a hoe."

"I didn't say you were" she says with a kind of singing tone. "Whatever. Just- let's go around-"

"Leah?" I hear the guy say. I sigh hard and muttered quietly. "fuck!"  Jen laughs and just holds my hand as I walk a bit in front of her. "Hey!" I say in a fake friendly tone. "What's up? It's been a long time. I'm surprised I recognized you but you look the same age!" He says. "Thanks, I'm just on vacation with my girlfriend and daughter" I said boldly. Assuming he knows that I have my daughter back.

"Oh right.. I- uh- how's your daughter? And you're into girls! I remember."

"Mhm. My daughter is doing just fine and yes I am" I said. He remembers because of course he would know a reason why my ex left me.

"That's good. It's crazy to have seen you here. Out of everywhere I could've seen you haha. But I'm glad I ran into you.. I was hoping I would sooner. Just to make sure you were doing okay after everything that happened..and I actually did not know your daughter was with you now. I thought-"

"Yeah. Well long story short..I'm with the mom who adopted Veronica" I shrug.

"Oh wow! Well that's really cool then. I hope everything's good then!"

"Right..well yeah I'm good." I said. Although that did bother me. He could've reached out to me sooner when I was really struggling. But now I'm good.

"Well that's good to hear" he says. The was a silence for a few seconds. But he killed it. "Oh this is my wife  Juliana. And my daughter Crystal!" He says. I force a smile and reach my free hand out to shake her hand.

"This is my girlfriend Jennifer and my daughter, Veronica, she's actually at the kids thing going on right now"

"Oh really? We were just on our way to drop crystal off too. She's so excited. Then we were gonna go have some drinks with a few friends we met on this vacation too. If you guys wanted to join.." Juliana says.

"Oh thanks but-"

"Yeah we can join" Jennifer interrupts. I look at her but she doesn't look at me and just smiles at them. "Great!" Juliana says. They then dropped off Crystal. Then we went with them to a lounge.

"Oh look who brought more party people!" I hear someone say as we walk towards them.

"Just for this, we're not having sex today" I tell Jennifer. She laughs and shakes her head. "I mean didn't we say in the beginning there was no way we could anyways?" She asks. "I'm just annoyed at the fact that you agreed to come with them when you know I hate everyone who has history with Ver's dad except Ver.."

"Leah it'll be fun. We were gonna end up here anyways remember? It's better that we just be friendly with them instead of avoiding them."

"I mean I guess so..but still.."

"You'll be fine. I'm here with you so that's all that matters" she winks. I smile a little and it wasn't a forced smile this time. She cups my face and scrunches her nose as she looks at me. Then we went ahead and joined all of them for some drinks. I just hope I enjoy the rest of the day instead of feeling awkward here.