64

Leahs Pov

As I have a fist full of her hair in my hand, I was thrusting in her with this toy that I'm pretty sure she bought when we were drunk. I just know it was her and not me. I was never into this stuff. But now I am..

Positions were moved and now we're going missionary.
"Ahh!" She shakily moans out and reaches her hand out to my thigh. I moved one hand down between her legs and rubbed her quickly. She looks right into my eyes for a second. Then she lays her head back and looks at the ceiling. I went slower as she breathed heavily, catching her breath.

"Damn.. 4 rounds Jennifer" I said. She slightly laughs and looks at me. "So much better than him" she sighs. I gasp. "Okay cool. Now let's not speak about him anymore" I said. "Deal" she says. We joke like this.

Later after she gave me some of what I gave her, we took showers. It was time for lunch. Especially because we didn't actually eat for breakfast.

"Maybe if your ass wasn't so big you wouldn't struggle putting on your jeans" I said. "Ugh. You love my ass. Shut up" she says and continues to struggle pulling them up. I shake my head and walked over to her to help her. I was behind her and I pulled them up from the sides. But I wasn't gentle. I pulled it up hard while kind of slamming her from behind with my body because I was out of balance for a second.

"Okaaay! It's up!" She giggles and pushes me off. "You're welcome" "thanks" she says.

Later we left and went to a lunch spot. We had brought biscuit along so were sitting at the patio.

"Fourth of July is coming and my moms hosting a party" jen says and looks away from her phone and looks at me. "Sounds fun" "wanna come?" She asks. "I haven't really been to an actual party for the 4th. So sure"

"You haven't?"

"I mean..."

"Oh- right. Well you'll enjoy it. The food, fun with family and me" she scrunches her nose. Cute ass.

"Damn the summer is going by fast" I said. "It's is. But it's been great so far."

"It has" I smile.

"I've been wanting to go somewhere for a week with Ver for her vacation. Maybe a couple weeks before she's back in school." She says. "Like where?"

"I don't know. Hawaii? Miami? Not sure. But..I want you to come too. It could be a lil family vacay. I mean I know we're not- you know. But with her two moms? She'll love it.."

"We're not what?" I ask her. "I mean like. Not an actual family but we kind of are. But not..you know?" She says and stops talking. I just raise my brows and looked back down at the menu

"What?" She asks. "What?" I ask her back. "I-I don't know..you- make it seem like you wanted me to say..we're family."

"I didn't say that." I said. "Yeah but-"

"So now you're assuming stuff?" I ask her. I did notice my tone but I was just a bit annoyed. I know I'm not family because we're just girlfriends. But I'm Veronica's real mom and I'm really trying my best to be that mom for her. Then jen tells me that her family is always welcoming me in theirs. Now she says we're not family? I'm not trying to force anything. No. I'm just confused.

"I'm sorry" she says softly. I didn't have a chance to respond because our server came to take our orders and we ended up just talking about something else afterwards.

After we ate, we took a walk around with Biscuit on a lease. Jen was holding the leash.

"Does she bark at other dogs?"