"You thought you'd be back here in the first place?" he snickered, "That's fucking weird."

"You know what's not what I meant." rolling your eyes at his comment, "So why am I here?"

Instead of answering he just shoved a shirt and some sweatpants into your arms, "Don't tell anyone about this. Don't think into this, it means nothing. And tell those dumbasses you had spare clothes." He warned, inches away from your face.

"You have really nice eyes..." You lingered, no really meaning to say that out loud.

A second of stalling before his eyes darted away, scrunching together, "Fuck off." He stepped away from you, sparking up his hands, "I'll fucking blow your shitty brains out."

"Alright Twinkle Fingers."

"Stop fucking CALLING ME THAT!!" Flinching towards you in an attempt to scare you before rolling his eyes walking out the room, with a deep breath he said, "Don't do anything weird." Slamming the door shut as you heard his feet stop down the hall, mumbles following behind.

Hesitantly you got changed into the over-sized but overly comfortable clothes, black sweatpants and a plain gray shirt that fit loosly over your body. 'New nickname aquired when alone; Comfy clothes producer.' Quietly laughing to yourself before grabbing the clothes you came in with and pretty aggresively throwing it into the bin in his room before making your way down stairs.

'And I thought my clothes were comfy, this is like a whole new level! Smells fucking good too, and for some reason it's warm.' You loved how it was warm, like blankets of sweetness was hugging you, you also loved how the pants were so poofy on you feeling like you can move freely in them. Right before you got to the group, you subconsiously nuzzeled your face into he collar of the shirt.

In the living room Mina, Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima where the ones sitting on the longer 3 person couch like when you left. Kaminari and Kirishima sitting in the middle while Mina and Sero had their legs over their laps, Mina's on kiri's and Sero's on Kaminari's.

Bakugo was lazily sitting across one of the one person couchs' doing stuff on his phone, his back against one of the arm rests and his legs hanging over the other. On the opposite side of the 3 person couch was another one person one that was empty so you decided to sit there.

"Y/nnn~~~ Why aren't you wearing the clothes I got you?" Mina whined.

"Cause you have shitty fashion sense..." Bakugo quietly commented, internally you agreed that you didn't want to wear it.

"BakuBro, did you give her your clothes? Very manly bro!"

"LIKE HELL I WOULD!!" He yelled back, snapping his jaws while looking up from his phone. 

"Yeah, I just has spares." you lied right through your teeth, Bakugo giving you a side glance for only a couple of seconds.

"So what do you people want to watch?" Sero asked, flicking through the channels, "Dude, you got and DVD's?"

"Ask the Old Hag in the kitchen..." he grumbled.

"Who has DVD's nowaday?" Kaminari asked, "How about air play?"

"How about you all just fucking leave and watch your shit at home." Bakugo sneered.

"Com'on Bakubro, It'll be fun to stay the night!" Kirishima replied.

"WHEN THE FUCK DID I AGREE FOR YOU TO EVEN BE HERE?!?!" 

"Your mum invited us!"

"YOU COW!!" Shouting while glaring at the kitchen.