Chapter 8

Jas’s family’s POV

We’re waiting for a few hours. Every time the phone ringed, we would hope it was a message about Jasmine. Finally at 6 o’clock in the morning the police informed us, that they had found a girl in the forest. It was a girl, but the police didn’t know, if it was Jasmine, because the girl was found in the next city. And there they didn’t have a picture of her. They told us, that we should go to the hospital and check, if the girl really was Jasmine or not. So I, mom and dad are on the way to the hospital.

“mom don’t be that worried. Just hope for the best” Nate tries to think positive.

“I just hope that my baby girl is fine. And that girl really is our Jasmine.” Julia answers. After that they go quite and think for themselves. A little while later they arrive at the hospital and go to the reception.

“Hello miss. I’m here to identify the girl the police found in the forest. Can you please tell us were we have to go?” Nate tries to sound calm, but fails completely.

“let me check…ah yes I have it. Can you tell me your name please?” the nurse asks them.

“yes that’s Nathaniel, Julia and John Smith” Nate answers.

“ok. Here you have the visiting permission, just show them this sheet and they will let you in. and that’s room 12 in floor E. good luck.” The nurse gives them the sheet and they go to the room.

When they go there the first thing they see, are two police officer in front of the room. After showing the permission, one police officer goes in with them.

“Jasmine, oh Jasmine my child…”Julia starts to sob, when she recognises Jas on the hospital bed. Soon Nate and John follow her to the bed and hug Jasmine. Just as they finish hugging her, the doctor enters the room.

“oh.. you have to be the family of this girl. Hello my name is Dr. Johnson.” He shakes their hands. “you surly want to know what happened to your daughter, don’t you? but unfortunately I cant say anything at the moment, as long as the results of the tests aren’t here to confirm my suspects I don’t want to say anything. Your daughter should awake in a few minutes. As soon as the results are ready I will come and talk to you all.” The Doctor tells us and goes out of the room….