Chapter 26

Rafael’s POV

I’m waiting for over half an hour, when Nate finally arrives with my angel. I can see her from the place I’m hiding in the house. Everywhere are cameras now and my, her and Dario’s family are looking live.

I suggested, that I could show them the video once everything is over, but they all just wanted to see it in live. I can almost see them in front of the television, with popcorn in their hands and eyes wide open. I on the other hand am so nervous. I really hope she’ll like it. And I really hope she doesn’t let me hanging.

At the moment Nate has just driven away and my angel is standing there in front of the door. She calls for me, but if I want my plan to function, she has to find the way herself.

Unfortunately I cant see her face, when she opens the door and follows the candles and roses. Once she is safely in her room, I start putting  red, white and blue roses and candles on the floor to the living room. I look at my work and smile. It really looks good. I just have to light the candles and turn the lights off, once she comes out of the bathroom. I start filling the balloons with helium and hide the special ones. Then prepare the living room for everything else.

Ok it’s now 7.30 pm. That means she should be in the bathroom now. Ok I haven’t got much time now. I go upstairs and listen. I can’t hear anything. I open the door very slowly. Good, she’s in the bathroom. I take one rose and the massage from my back pocket and stick them on the door. Then I go back and start lighting the candles. Once I’m finished, I go back to her bedroom door and listen. Now I can hear her walking around. Good, she really has a perfect timing. Oh what could I give to see her at the moment. In her towel, yummy. Concentrate Rafael, no time for daydreaming. I lock the front door and turn the lights off. Now the only thing I can do, is wait.

After about half an hour my torture it finally over. There she comes in her full beauty. Looking like the most beautiful angel she is. I can see her blowing every candle off, once she is in the living room, she stops and looks around exited. I must have made a good job, because she is laughing and looks very happy. Once she’s sure that I wont come out, she walks over to the decorated table and takes the message. That’s my clue to come out and be ready….

Jasmine’s POV

I turn around and see him standing there, in all his glory. He looks so mouth-watering. He has a nice shirt, in the same colour of my dress and black pants on. He looks so handsome. You can see his muscles under the shirt, when he opens his arms for me to hug him. I have tears in my eyes now and run over to him and give him a bear hug.

“oh soldier. Thank you. thank you. you’re the best boyfriend ever. You don’t even know, how happy you make me.” I stay there and hug him for what seems like hours. Then I look up in his eyes and say: “I so want to kiss you now, but I cant kiss you. I’m only allowed to kiss you, if I like your surprise. But unfortunately I don’t like it.” I stop and look at his face. He looks surprised first and then disappointed. “sor…” he just want to say it, when I continue.

“I LOVE IT!!! Ohh soldier, I love you with all my heart. Now tell me. am I allowed to kiss you, if I love it?” I look at him innocently.

He looks so happy now. “OMG, angel you had me there. I was about to have a heart attack. Please don’t do that ever again. And sure you’re allowed to kiss me.” he doesn’t even end his sentence, before he starts kissing me so passionately. Thank god he’s holding me, otherwise I would be on the floor now.

After some time he pulls away and touches my forehead with his. “I love you angel.” He tells me and kisses me again. We kiss for about 15 minutes like this. Then my stomach growls, and I blush furiously and he starts laughing. “sorry, but your mother didn’t let me eat to much and my baby needs its food.” I tell him. He laughs. “no I’m sorry for keeping you hungry for so long.” He pecks my lips once again and tells me to sit down on the prepared chair.