Chapter 25

Jasmine’s POV

After I end the call I come out of the room and see Rafael’s and Dario’s family there watching TV. Thank god they didn’t hear a thing. The only persons, who know about my break down are my brother, Belle and Rafael. I take my things and say bye to everyone and follow Nate and Belle to the car, but both are quiet. I don’t how to start a conversation. I mean hello that’s my brother and my best friend, but after my crying they both are worried and don’t want to see me crying again. So they keep quiet.

“you know, I was just to emotional back there. Everyone, except me knowing about the surprise got on my nerves. So I got angry and felt hurt. I’m sorry.” I tell them and look out of the window.

“Jas you don’t have to say sorry. We don’t even know, how it’s to be in your situation. But I can promise you one thing, you’ll be positively surprised. You’ll love every minute of tonight.” He tells me.

“ok… Now what has he panned. You two know about it, don’t you?” I ask excited. “yes we know, but we aren’t allowed to tell you. sorry” he teases me. “ohhh…. Too bad…ok can you at least tell me, what I have to do once I’m home?” I give them my puppy dog eyes. “pplleeaaassseee”

They look at each other and then Nate looks at me. “ok, we’ll tell you. BUT after  you know, you aren’t allowed to ask us any more question, promise?” he says. I look at him. “ok. I promise.”

“good once we’re there, you have to look at the ground and follow the marking. That’s it.” He tells me. “What???? NO WAY. You didn’t even say a thing!!” I. got. played.. I really just got played. “sorry Jas, but you promised not to ask more questions.” He laughs. After that I just look out of the window and wait. I don’t have an other option!!!!

After 15 minutes the torture is finally over. And we arrive in front of our house. All lights are turned out and the door is closed. I climb out of the car and look around.

“Nate, Belle are you sure, that he wants you to bring me here? I mean there isn’t anyone, I think…” I’m just about to look back at them, when Nate starts the car and drives away, while Belle shouts a “have fun” out of the window. Nice… should I go inside? I think it’s not healthy for me to stay outside alone. I start to walk to the door and am about to open the door, when it suddenly opens. I look in the house, but everything is dark except of a few candles here and there. “Soldier are you here? Soldier?” ok no response.

What did Nate say. “I have to look on the ground and follow the lead.” Ok. I look down on the floor, but there isn’t anything. After a while my eyes can see in the dark and I see the red rose and the piece of paper sticking on the front door. I take the rose first and smell it, then I open the paper and see a message there.

“hi angel, I hope you feel ok now. first of all you have to go to your room. On your bed is something for you. Love you. Your soldier.”

I take both things with me and make my way to my bedroom. I’m only up the stairs, when I see the light in my room. Wow, is he in my room? I walk over to my room and open the door fully.

There I stand in front of my room, but the thing is, I cant even recognise my own room. Everywhere are red roses. The light is coming from about 30 red candles. Wow, just wow. He did all this only for me!!! wow if I wouldn’t look like a big ball on two sticks at the moment, I would be jumping around in my room. My room looks just the dream of every girl.

Then I remember, that he wants me to go to the bed. There on my bed are 3 packets wrapped in beautiful red gift paper and more red roses. I open the biggest packet very carefully.

There in the packet is a beautiful green dress. Not any ugly green, but a beautiful dark green, almost black. I run to my mirror. Wow this dress looks just so good. When I look on the mirror, I see that there is a message too. There written with red lipstick is: