chapter 45 "end"

Previously on chapter 44

Jimin laid on yoongi's chest breathing heavily not caring about the sticky mess.

Yoongi came deep inside the condom also in the Same condition.

Yoongi and Jimin started to fall asleep while Hoseok waited for his knot to soften.

-continue with the chapter-

It was finally morning. The sun beamed onto Jimin's face, waking up the tired omega from his slumber.

He blinked his eyes a couple of times before finally opening them wide.

He looked up to see yoongi's sleeping face and smiled. Yoongi looked so peaceful and adorable to Jimin.

He tried to move only to feel something moving inside him.

"Ahhhh w-wait y-yoongi d-didn't p-pull o-out" Jimin moaned.

Jimin's constant movement waked yoongi up. Jimin unconsciously was moving up and down yoongi's dick. 😏
Sending waves of pleasure throughout yoongi's body.

"J-jimin i-if y-you m-move too much i'll ahhhh" yoongi was cut off when Jimin moved too quickly, going down on yoongi's dick.

" y-yoongi p-pull o-out it h-hurts" Jimin pleaded.

That was enough for yoongi to switch position and gentle moved his dick from Jimin's entrance.

"I-I'm sorry are you okay?" Yoongi asked worried.

"I'm fine just tired" Jimin stated.

Yoongi smiled and rubbed Jimin's cheeks.

"I love Jimin" yoongi said sweetly.

"I love you too" Jimin replied.

Then the door opened and the person who walked in was Hoseok. He had a tray with two cups of water and some medicine.

He placed the two cups of water and medicine on the night stand and kissed both yoongi and Jimin.

"What's this for?" Jimin asked.

"It's painkillers" Hoseok answered.

"Why would I need painkillers?" Jimin asked starting to get off the bed.

"Because you won't be able to walk" Hoseok stated.

"That's nonsense I'll walk jus-ahhhhhh" Jimin screamed when a wave of pain went through his body.

Hoseok immediately held Jimin and placed him back on the bed.

"See I told you, yoongi was in you all night their was no way you would be able to walk" Hoseok stated.

"I-i g-get i-it b-but why are their two c-cups?" Jimin asked.

"The other one is for me" yoongi said now laying on his back with his phone in his hand.

"Why do you need it?" Jimin asked curious.

"If you did not remember Hoseok fucked me while I fuck you last night not only that he knotted of course I can't move" yoongi stated.

Jimin blushed when he was reminded of the night prior.

"Theirs no need to blush" Hoseok said holding Jimin's chin. "It was one of the best sex I've ever had" he said kissing Jimin.

Jimin smiled in the kiss from the compliment.

They pull apart from each other and Jimin spoke.

"I want to apologize" Jimin said.

"Why?" Yoongi asked confused.

"For all the problems I caused" Jimin stated.

"You didn't cause any problems, what happened wasn't your fault and I don't want you to blame your self" Hoseok said.

"But-" Jimin was going to speak but Hoseok cut him off.

"No buts Jimin the events that happened did alot of damage to you, of course it would be hard for you to accept reality" Hoseok spoke.

"We wished we could have prevented it instead of letting you suffer like this" yoongi said hugging Jimin.

"D-don't b-blame y-yourself g-guys I just want to forget" Jimin said tears flowing down his face. "N-not t-that I-i lost my first child but the pain that inflicted onto me"

Both alphas nodded.

"I-i w-want t-to b-be h-happy with the both of you" Jimin said squeeze yoongi's hand on his waist and holding Hoseok hand.

Hoseok and yoongi smiles and kisses Jimin's cheeks.

"As your husband I promise to make you happier in the future and until the end of our lives" Hoseok said sweetly.

"I promise to never leave your side and support you no matter what just like you support me in sickness and in health." Yoongi said sweetly.

"I promise to love the both of you equal as I love you both so much. I never regret loving you" Jimin said lovingly to the both alphas.

"Has this is our hybrid relationship 😻"

------------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers 😍 here is chapter 45

This is the official end of hybrid relationship.

Don't worry I'll be having special chapters that will be dealing with vkook, Namjin and maybe some little surprises.

Overall I loved writing this book I got so much support and love from it.😍

So as a thanks I'll tell you some stuff about me if you care to listen 😅

Where I live homosexuality is not legal and is seen as bad or sinful.

At an early age I was told that it was wrong by my parents and other adults.

Because I was a child I followed what my elders told me but I still didn't see what was so wrong with it.

After I grew up I started to research about LGBT and learned more about them.

I still have to keep it secret that I indulge myself in such literature from my parents since I really don't want to be disowned.😭

But I stand by what I feel is right and I think everyone should be free to express themselves.

And love who they are.

So thanks again for reading my story and stay toned for the special chapters.

Remember to love yourself 💜