sexy time 2

(AN: theirs alot of tension going on in the main story so how about some little fun to lighten the mood)

One Saturday night Jimin asked a serious or not really that serious question.

While the three of them were laying down in bed watching TV. Jimin decided to ask " whose dick is bigger or whose dick is thicker?"

"Mine!" Both alphas said at the sametime.

The two alphas got up and faced each other.

"You got to be kidding me yoongi you know mine is bigger than yours" Hoseok said putting his hand at his jaw.

"Not because I make you top me means your dick is bigger than mine" yoongi said with a smirk.

"Come on yoongi your the same person who moans out 'oh it's too big daddy' " Hoseok says with no shame in the world.

"Again I repeat not because you top me means your bigger than me" yoongi says blushing.

The two alphas argued back and forth until Jimin got between them.

"Instead of arguing how both we just measure to see whose bigger" Jimin said.

"I not really hard at the moment so-" Hoseok said scratching his head.

"Yeah me either" yoongi said looking away.

"That's not a problem" Jimin said putting his hands in each of the alphas pants.

The two alphas groaned in response.

Jimin started to jerk both of them off as the two alphas threw their heads back.

Jimin lowered his head towards Hoseok's dick. He slowly lick from the bottom until he reached the tip while looking deep into Hoseok eyes.

Hoseok found the sight completely sexy.

Jimin wrapped his mouth around Hoseok tip while Hoseok groaned from the soft wetness.

Yoongi whimpered a little feeling neglected until Jimin placed his clothe lower region against his dick.

Jimin moved his hips slowly while he bobbed his head. The room was filled with the alphas groans.

Jimin could feel the two alphas' dicks harden in his mouth and between his butt cheeks.

Jimin tried to move his head and body away when the two alphas grabbed his head and hips and thrust roughly into him.

"Mmmmm" Jimin tried to stopped them but they weren't listening.

Jimin decided to bite Hoseok's dick harshly and dig his claws into yoongi's legs.

"Owwww!!" Both alphas yelled in pain.

"S-sorry *breathe* y-you w-weren't l-listening " Jimin said slowly getting off the bed.

Jimin goes to his dresser and took out a 30cm to 12 inch ruler. He goes back on the bed and stood on his knees. His tail wagged in anticipation.

"Okay lay on your back" Jimin ordered.

"You can't be serious" Hoseok said.

"I'm dead serious" Jimin said with a giggle.

The alphas followed Jimin's order and layed on their backs.

Jimin measured yoongi's dick first.

He held it in his hand and placed the ruler next to it.

"Ummm okay" Jimin and moved to Hoseok.

Jimin took Hoseok's dick in his hand and measured it.

"Wow interesting" Jimin said in shock.

Hoseok smirked and looked at yoongi who rolled his eyes.

"So let me tell you the results" Jimin said smiling while his tail wagged back and forth.

"Yoongi's length is 8 1/2 inches and width 5 cm" Jimin informed

Yoongi puffed his chest and laughed in victory.

"Okay now Hoseok's length is 9 inches and width 4 1/2 cm" Jimin informed.

"Yes!!" Hoseok yelled.

"Tsk at least I beat you in the thickness" yoongi said.

"The whole point was who was longer" Hoseok stated.

"But truly both of you are really big I don't understand how I fit both of you inside me" Jimin said  blushing.

"We don't know either" the two alphas said at the same time.

"Well I think the two of you deserve a reward." Jimin said laying down with his ass in the air for his alphas to see.

He slowly brought his underwear down while the alphas watch the sticky slick attached itself with a line to his underwear.

"As you can see I'm really wet for both of you" Jimin said spreading his cheeks "s-so please take me"

------------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers 😍 here is sexy time 2

I had to actually use a damn ruler for this. I've never seen a really dick in my entire life so I don't know how big they are.🤣

I used my imagination 😅