chapter 14

Previously on chapter 13

"Hello I'm Par- I mean Jung Jimin"

Jin chuckled a little "how about we get to know each other."

-continue with the chapter-

Now Jin , Jimin and yoongi are sitting on dinning table with hyeji playing with Jimin's tail.

"So Jimin how old are you ?"

"20 years old hyung" Jimin answered.

"So young and your okay with getting married?" Jin asked concerned.

"Of course I am" Jimin said not really convincing.

Jin looked at yoongi and then looked at Jimin.

"Well the decision has already been made all you guys can do is try to work together and listen to one another" Jin said in a caring tone.

Jin loves yoongi and Hoseok like their his own children and wants the best for them. Jin also is staring to care for the little hybrid cat.

-A few hours later-

Hoseok and Namjoon enter the yoonminseok apartment. Namjoon is here because he got a text from Jin saying that he was there.

Did I forget to mention their neighbours.😅

"Hey guys I'm home" Hoseok stated.

Hyeji comes running from the living to her papa.

"papa!! hobi oppa!!!" She says while running towards them.

"Hey their sweetheart have you been a good girl" Namjoon asked while he lift her.

"Ummm yes" she said cutely.

Namjoon knows she could be lying but she's so cute he can't help but ignore it.

"Hey sweetie is yoongi oppa in the living room"

She nods her head.

Hoseok walks into the living surprised to see how friendly Jimin and Jin were being.

"Oh Hoseok welcome home" Jimin announced.

"Yeah when did the two of you become friends" Hoseok pointing at both them.

"Who you pointing at?" Jin snapped and Hoseok immediately move his finger.

"It was so much fun to talk to you hyung" Jimin said smiling.

Hoseok sighed and looked at the other couch were yoongi sat without him noticing.

"Hey baby" Hoseok said acknowledging his presence.

"Hey"  yoongi said as he kissed him on the cheek.

"Well it's better if I announced it now" Hoseok said standing Infront of everyone while Namjoon entered the room with hyeji.

"Their having the annual monthly government party this weekend and they said to bring our wives and children" Hoseok stated.

"Oh that thing" Jin said upset.

"What's wrong" Jimin asked concerned.

"It's basically were the ministers show off their prettiest wives and act like their better than people" Jin said looking down." I can't believe how they treated joonie, Hoseok and Yoongi last time they went"

"What happened?" Jimin asked curiously.

"They were mocked and laughed at just because Namjoon didn't come with his wife and the sope couple were two alphas"

Jimin looked down sad to hear this.

"Why are they like this?" Jimin asked.

"Politics is dirty Jimin and they have a tendency to bring people down when their already down
And judge others without knowing" Jin said getting up from the couch with the assistance of Jimin.

"Anyway it's time for me to go home and cook for my loving husband and child" Jin said walking towards them." It was great meeting you Jimin"

"You too" Jimin said with a sweet smile.

Soon after namjin couple and their adorable baby girl left with yoonminseok all alone in their apartment.

"I think I should get dinner ready " Jimin stated getting up from the couch and heading to the kitchen.

While he was doing that Hoseok didn't fail to notice the dark purple marks on Jimin's neck. He smirked to himself.

"I see the two of had some fun while I was at work" Hoseok said looking at yoongi.

"Sure did" yoongi stated without a hint of embarrassment.

"That's not fare you guys are having so much fun without me" Hoseok pouted.

"It's not my fault who told you to be this strict with work" yoongi said also getting up from the couch. "Anyway I have a song to finish call me when dinners ready"

"Okay" Hoseok said leaning back in the couch.

He thought to himself -really should spend some time with the both of them but I'm so busy with especially with the new project- Hoseok sighed and went into the kitchen.

Their he say the cute hybrid making dinner in his pink apron.

Hoseok loosen his tie and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Hey beautiful" Hoseok said against Jimin's skin making the boy blush.

Hoseok starting to kiss Jimin's neck making the hybrid feel restless.

"H-hoseok your going to make me burn the food" Jimin stuttered.

"But I want to touch you, don't you want me to" Hoseok said playfully.

"I-i d-do but I finish cooking" Jimin said shyly.

"Aren't you just so obedient Jimin " Hoseok said squeezing Jimin's soft butt.

Jimin let a small moan griping Hoseok's hand.

"I better go change" Hoseok said exiting the kitchen leaving Jimin a blushing mess.

Jimin sighed "I don't think I can handle the two them"

------------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers 😍 here is chapter 14 enjoy.