chapter 32

Previously on chapter 31

Hyungsik stared into his telescope waiting for something to happen when God answered his prayers.

Jimin and Taehyung both came out of the apartment complex and they seem to be going some where.

"Well well aren't I lucky after all"

-continue with the chapter-

Jimin and taehyung are walking down the block searching for the super market.

"Taehyung stay right beside me and don't get lost" Jimin stated

-oh please your really annoying- taehyung thought to himself.

They walk for a while until they reach the super market. They go through the automatic door and start looking through the isles.

Taehyung looks around in amazement. He's never been to a supermarket before.

Everything on the selves seem so cheap to him.

Taehyung follows Jimin as he takes up everything he needs.

-this is my first time going outside I don't want to waste it following Jimin around- taehyung thought.

Taehyung slowly steps away from Jimin while he's distracted and goes outside of the supermarket.

He thinks about where he was to going to go then suddenly he hears someone calling him.

"Hey kid come here" the unknown person calls.

Taehyung turns his head to the voice and sees a man in a hoodie.

"Why should I?" taehyung asked the unknown person.

This surprises the unknown person.

"How about this if you come with me I'll show all the best spots in Seoul" the unknown person stated.

"Really?!!" Taehyung said excitingly.

"Of course come with me" the unknown person says stretching out his hand.

Taehyung was going to put his hand in the strangers when Jimin called his name.

"Taehyung!!!! Where are you!!!" Jimin called.

Jimin spots him talking to a stranger.

"Taehyung what are you doing?" Jimin asked running towards him.

"Tsk I can do what I want Jimin stop being so annoying" taehyung said in anger.

"Stop being immature you can't just go with strangers taehyung" Jimin stated taking his hand.

"Don't touch m-" taehyung was cut off when Jimin noticed who the unknown man was.

"Hyungsik!!!" As soon as Jimin said that someone got behind him and put a clothe around his mouth and noise.

"What the hell?!" Taehyung says before he was put in a similar situation.

The two hybrids struggled in the kidnappers embrace but they both knock out after inhale the contents that covered their mouths.

The kidnappers dragged their lifeless bodies into a van and drives away.

----------------------------

Yoongi sat in front of the TV until he wondered why Jimin and Taehyung were taking so long.

"Okay It doesn't take that long to go to the super market" yoongi said getting worried

Yoongi gets up and finds his phone to call Jimin.

He dials his number. It rings and rings and goes straight to voicemail.

Yoongi calls again but it ends up the same way going straight to voicemail. He starts to feel anxious and calls Hoseok.

Hoseok answers the call.

"Hey what's wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"Somethings wrong Jimin and Taehyung went to the supermarket but they haven't come back yet" yoongi stated

"What?!" Hoseok shouted."do you know which supermarket they went to?"

"No I don't" yoongi answered

"Tsk" hoseok knew something weird was going on. Hyungsik didn't come to work for a week and not a single bad thing happened in that entire time.

"Yoongi call Jungkook and tell him Taehyung is missing" hoseok instructed yoongi.

"What are you going to do?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm going to call your mom" Hoseok said.

"Why?" Yoongi asked

"I can't explain right now just call Jungkook okay" hoseok said.

"Fine" yoongi said hanging up.

---------------------------

Jimin starts to wake up from the drugs.

"Mmmm m-my h-head" Jimin winches in pain.

Jimin looks around to find out in he's in a cage with Taehyung lying down unconscious beside him.

"Where am I?" Jimin ask himself.

"Well well well if it isn't Hoseok's sorry ass Omega"

"Hyungsik what do you want?" Jimin asked a little scared.

"I want Hoseok to suffer, that asshole had everything he wanted on a silver platter. He never had to work for anything yet everyone looks up at him like he's some God" hyungsik said with a bunch of hand movements.

"So your telling me the reason why you kidnap me was because you jealous" Jimin said kinda getting pissed.

"That's part of it, hoseok needs to be stopped ever since he became a minister the city of seoul has become a safe place for people" hyungsik stated.

Jimin looked at him confused." I don't understand what's wrong with that"

"The criminals can't do what they want if they got the all to good minister on their backs" hyungsik said. " Yg runs the human trafficking business of Korea he could do his work with out any problem until Hoseok started to change up the place like he owns it."

"Because it's wrong your a minister as well do you not care about the people" Jimin stated.

"The people hahahhahahhah the people......... most of the people who are ministers are in it for the money and that's it" hyungsik said holding his stomach in laughter. "your too naive Jimin this whole country is corrupted, which causes all the good people in it to suffer"

"It's either kill or be killed" hyungsik said looking at Jimin.

"I understand why you kidnap me but why did you kidnap taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"He has nothing to do with me , Yg wants him. That Omega is expensive, worth more than a thousand other omegas combined he's planning on selling him to Russians gaining a Fortune" hyungsik explained.

"How could you, he's just a kid!!!!!!" Jimin shouted.

"That makes it even better old men like them young" hyungsik said with evil eyes sending shivers down Jimin spine.

---------------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers 😍 here is chapter 32 I hope you enjoy.