chapter 13

Previously on chapter 12

Hoseok looks down it's not like he doesn't want to go but in fact he must go. He needs to debut jimin as his other husband. it wouldn't be good if the public found out because of dispatch instead of him explaining his situation but he wonders if Jimin can handle it.

He'll have yoongi and him with him so he'll be fine.

-continue with the chapter-

Jimin lays face down on sope's bed after having sex with yoongi in the shower. (AN: he's wearing clothes 😅)

Yoongi comes out of bathroom with only a sweatpants on and a towel around his neck.

"Hungry" yoongi asked.

"Yeah" Jimin said trying to stay awake.

Yoongi walks to Jimin and rubs his head which Jimin responses with a purr.

"Nap, I'll wake you when I'm finished with breakfast" yoongi said.

And Jimin nodded falling to sleep.

Yoongi cooed at Jimin's cute sleeping face and went to the kitchen to get breakfast ready.

Couple minutes later yoongi hears a knock on doors.

Yoongi puts a shirt and goes to answer the door.

He opens the door to see his pregnant hyung Seokjin.

(AN:happy but Jin at the moment is not happy)

"Why did you get married without telling us or have a wedding?!!" Jin shouted

Yoongi sighs " hyung it's kinda complicated" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yoongi oppa" a little girl yelled  behind her father's leg.

Yoongi sweetly smiles"hi hyeji"

She smiles cutely and runs to him and yoongi left her up and kisses her on her cheek. She giggles in response.

Kim hyeji 4 years old alpha bear hybrid.

Kim Seokjin 26 years old omega

------

Yoongi and Jin are sitting around the dinning table as yoongi gets judgemental stares from Jin.

"Explain?"

"Hoseok's parents didn't take a liking to me at all and would not agree with us getting married no matter how much we begged" yoongi looked down to his hands and sighed " Hoseok's father didn't take a liking to the fact I was an alpha and also a criminals son. He completely hates me"

"But your not a criminal so what if your a child of one"

"Thanks Jin but that didn't change his mind so my mom and Hoseok's decided to make a deal, they will allow us to get married only if we make a third person join our relationship"

"What?! Why?! Couldn't they accept you just the way you are"

"It's not as bad as you think. They found an hybrid omega he's pretty sweet sure we didn't start off on the right foot but I kinda started liking him"

"*Sigh* as long as your okay with it, it's fine so we're is he"

Then suddenly you could here a happy scream from upstairs.

"Kitty hehehe qute kitty" hyeji happily yelled

"Hyeji!!" Seokjin shouted worried.

Yoongi and Jin walk upstairs to see the sope's bedroom wide open. They go to the door way and see hyeji with a cat in her arms.

Utterly confused yoongi wonders were this cat come from and we're Jimin is

"Jimin?!"

"I'm right here"

Yoongi looks down at the sound of that voice to find out it came from the cat.

"Twalking kitty" hyeji shouted

"Jimin omg what happened to you?!! Who turned you into a cat" yoongi panicked.

Jin laughs. "First off calm down second it's a full body transformation he must of transform in his sleep,Namjoon does it all the time." Jin

"Ooh is he gonna stay like this"

"No dummy I can change back but the thing is my clothes won't change with me" Jimin said looking at his clothes on the bed.

"I see, hyeji can I get the cat please" yoongi asked sweetly.

"Ummm no"

"Please hyeji"

"No!"

"pLeAsE"

"nOoO hehe" hyeji said with a giggle.

"I give up Jin " yoongi said in defeat

"Watch and learn amateur" Jin said with sass.

"Drop the cat or I'll tell papa that you've been bad" Jin said pointing his finger at her.

Hyeji immediately dropped Jimin and he runs into the bathroom.

(AN: hyeji knows her papa Namjoon will discipline her)

A minute later Jimin comes out being a human again with clothes on.

Jin walks towards Jimin and forward his hand to him.

"Hello Jimin my name is Kim Seokjin"

Jimin gladly accept his hand and shakes it.

"Hello I'm Par- I mean Jung Jimin"

Jin chuckled a little "how about we get to know each other."

------------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers 😍 his is chapter 13. I feel like this chapter was boring but I got to make Jimin and Jin meet before the government party ₍₍ ◝( ゚∀ ゚ )◟ ⁾⁾

 I feel like this chapter was boring but I got to make Jimin and Jin meet before the government party ₍₍ ◝( ゚∀ ゚ )◟ ⁾⁾

Say hello to hyeji everyone. 😘