chapter 19

Previously on chapter 18

Hyungsik ran for his life. He's never been this humiliated ever.

"That stupid street cat think he's something special. Watch jIMiN I will damage you to the point of no repair" Hyungsik said busting out his evil laugh in the middle of the street like a crazy person.

-continue with the chapter-

Jimin wakes up the next day in a lot of pain but luckily Jackson was their to do the test and give him his prescribed medication.

"I would advise you to bring this medication with you everywhere. You don't know when you'll go in animalistic mode even though it hardly happens" Jackson informed.

Jimin was laying down in the sope's bed exhausted.

"Thanks Jackson" Jimin thanked weakly.

Jackson smiled and left the room. He goes downstairs to the sope couple.

"I think you guys should make him some soup and then let him sleep. He will be good as new once he wakes up" Jackson said walking out the door.

"Thanks Jackson" Hoseok said.

"Why none of y'all call me doctor?" Jackson asked.

"Bye Jackson" yoongi said before closing the door.

"I'll go make the soup" yoongi stated.

Then suddenly a loud knock could be heard they immediately knew it was Jin.

"What do we owe the pleasure of seeing you Jin hyung" Hoseok said opening the door.

"I brought soup for Jimin" Jin said with Namjoon with hyeji in his arms.

"Really I don't have to cook" yoongi said leaving the kitchen and heading to the living room.

"Where Jimin?" Jin asked entering the yoonminseok's apartment.

"In our room laying down" Hoseok informed.

Jin didn't waste any time and went their room.

"Animalistic mode huh? The last time I went in to it it got jin in a lot of trouble" Namjoon said holding hyeji close to him.

"That wasn't your fault and you know it" Hoseok said going to the living room.

Meanwhile Jin and Jimin.

Jimin stood up and leaned his back against the headboard.

"How are you feeling?" Jin asked.

"Better" Jimin answered.

"Brought you some soup your probably hungry" Jin said pouring the soup into a plate and giving him a spoon to eat with.

Jimin took it and started eating his eyes widen. The soup had so much flavour and it was delicious.

"This is good hyung" Jimin complimented.

"Of course it is I'm a chief I own a  restaurant called king RJ" Jin boosted.

Jimin laughed.

The two of them had small talk and enjoyed each others company.

Until Jimin fell asleep.

Jin ruffled his hair and gave him a kiss was on his forehead.

Jin leaves the room and go down to the living room to see everyone was asleep.

"Well I better make dinner" Jin said rolling up his sleeves and head into the kitchen.

"Ahhh you see my little baby." Jin said Talking to his big stomach. "Mama doesn't have to care of two but five big babies"

Jin started to get to work on dinner and it was complete silence in the apartment.

-Time skip dinner-

Namjoon wakes up to the smell of delicious food and went to the kitchen.

He sees Jin cooking and immediately wrapped his arms around his waist.

"My lovely husband don't you see that I'm busy" Jin jokingly said.

"You don't want to give me attention" Namjoon said kissing his neck.

Jin moved his head giving Namjoon full access to his neck. Namjoon started to suck on his skin causing Jin to hold back a moan.

"Hey hey hey this ain't no free for all service a child is in the room" Hoseok said covering hyeji eyes.

"Weh you covering hyeji eyes I see dada and mama kiss everyday." Hyeji said excitingly.

"*gasped* corruption" yoongi overly dramatically said.

Jin rolls his eyes and turn off the pot.

"Foods ready" Jin stated.

"Yeah I'm starving" Jimin said entering the living room.

The living room and kitchen are attached to each other and a big window to see inside the kitchen.

The silverware was placed on the dining table and the three alphas sat around it.

Jin back at the food and place it on the dining table.

"Bon appetit" Jin said sitting down beside Namjoon with hyeji on his lap.

Jimin was going to sit on a chair but Hoseok spoke out.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok asked seriously.

"To sit" Jimin stated confused.

"No no your seat is right here" Hoseok said pointing on Yoongi's lap.

Jimin blushed but followed his request any ways.

Jimin was about to eat his food when Hoseok took the spoon and said" I'll feed you"

"I can feed myself" Jimin stated.

"But I want to" Hoseok said showing puppy eyes.

Jimin gave up and Hoseok started to feed. The way the two alphas treated the hybrid omega was out of pure love.

Yes the two of them have fallen deeply in love with Jimin and they want to protect him from the world, hold him in their arms and love him to the end of time.

Jin and Namjoon notice their affection towards him and we're happy that they all love each other.

Ring ring ring

A phone could be heard. It was Jimin's.

Jimin looked at the caller ID. It was Jungkook.

"Hello" Jimin answered.

"Hey chim" Jungkook said.

"Hi Kookie" Jimin answered back sweetly.

This did not please the two alphas not one bit.

"I need your help" Jungkook said desperately.

-----------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers 😍 double update enjoy chapter 19

♪~(´ε`) Well here it is vkook couple finally appear.