Chapter 28

Jay's POV

I was watching ESPN with Ali feet on my face while she was on her IPad watching Peppa Pig.

Bey is currently upstairs getting ready for her outing with her friend Kelly.
She really didn't want to go but I made her go because she needs to see people other than Ali and me.

I know she's gonna have fun.

"How do I look?" She asked coming from upstairs.

"Beautiful! Spin around for me" I said looking at her

Ali clapped as Bey spun around "Mommy you pwetty! Me too lipgloss!"

"I knew you were gonna ask for some! Here, give me your lips." Bey applied the lipstick on her lips and Ali came back to sit on my lap as she puckered her lips.

"Daddy look" she told me.
"Yeah I see! You know I don't like it tho!"
"But I pwetty!" She giggled she knew I didn't like it which is exactly why she came to show me.

"Alright my loves I'm heading out!" Bey said.

"Bye have fun!" I told her.

"I love y'all!" She said.

Beyoncé's POV

I parked right next to the club's entrance and fixed my hair before getting out of the care and making my way in the club.

I started looking around and saw Kelly sitting around multiple women.
I didn't think too much of it, maybe they engaged a conversation while she was waiting for me.

I walked toward the table and she got up to hug me.
"Girls this is my friend Beyoncé! Beyoncé meet my girls Tenesha, Reagan, Leyah, Martha and Amour." Kelly introduced us.

I smiled awkwardly, if there's one thing I hate it's being surrounded by people I don't know, I'm so mad right now. I just want to go home already. But decided against it and sat down.

"Yeah we know her! Don't you have a YouTube channel?" One of them asked.

"I do!" I nodded.

"You must have a lot of money then!" Martha said.

"Girl yes! She does her house is huge! Y'all don't even wanna know who her husband is!" Kelly said and I looked at her as she was crazy.

"What? Girl you know you rich." She added.

A waitress came to take our order, I decided to take water.

"I see you're the boring type!" Amour said.

I sighed and shrugged. I took my phone out of my purse and texted Jay.