Chapter 10

Beyoncé P.O.V:

I was laying in the doctor's office anxious as ever. The doctor was rubbing the wand on my belly trying to find a gender but she said that the baby had its legs crossed so it was hard to see.

Just when we were ready to give up "I have it guys, do you both want to know?"Dr.Hurigan asked.

"Yeah What is it Doc?" Jay asked.

"Looks like a little girl to me!"

I felt a tear falling down my face I'm so emotional it's crazy. I'm happy. It's what Jay wanted. I wanted a healthy baby but now that I know it's a girl I'm excited.

•••

We were in the car, Jay was driving.
"Where are we going?" I asked once I noticed that we were not going home.

"I wanna go shop for my princess" he said looking at me.

"Yay! And I can't wait to start on her room!" I said clapping my hands excitedly.

"Yeah it's gonna be fun plus I know an amazing interior designer she'll be able to do it or help!"

"Yeah just help!" I said looking at him.
•••
Once we got home I sat on the couch and looked at everything we bought for baby girl while putting them away so Catharina could wash them.

•••Once we got home I sat on the couch and looked at everything we bought for baby girl while putting them away so Catharina could wash them

"Baby do you think she's spoiled already?" I asked Jay.

"Of course she is! Look at you, I should've filmed you in that store"

"No! You were the worst! I had to stop you babe!" I told him chuckling.

"Baby do you have a name in mind?" He asked me.

"I have a few that I like! I like Essie, Aubrey or Ryann but I don't know yet I want a short name."

"I like those but Essie is my favorite. It's not very common I love it!" Jay said. "God I can't wait to meet her! Baby, I'm gonna be a daddy!"

"I know!" I said giggling.

"I think we should go in the room and celebrate! Whatchu think about that?" He said kissing my neck then my cheek and then my lips.

I nodded and whispered "Yes!"

"Let's go!" He picked me up and ran upstairs.

He threw me on the bed and took off my clothes and stared at me for a good minute.

"Baby, stop you know I hate when you stare at me!" I said blushing so hard my cheeks hurt. I don't know if I'll ever get used to that. Jay loves eye contact especially during sex and eye contact makes me uncomfortable but we compromise. He lets me close my eyes when we start and when I feel better I open my eyes.

"Baby I cant help it you getting thick, and I love it! Look at them titties girl! I already know my child is not gone starve!" He smirked.

"Okay okay! Hurry up or I won't be in the mood anymore." I said.

" Oh yeah?" He asked diving right into me.

"JAY!" I yelled.

He started speeding up and squeezing my boobs, unfortunately I'm gonna have to make him stop because they hurt like hell. I feel bad because they are his favorite part of my body.

"Baby?" I called while rubbing his back.

"What?" He answered looking into my eyes.

"Easy on my breasts please they are tender and sore."

"Okay!" He said loosening his grip on them.

We kept going until he came. I on the other hand felt like I had to throw up. Apparently my princess has a lot of hair so I'll most likely feel like this until I give birth...

Jay and I were watching Creed he really wanted me to watch it. And so far I'm loving it.

"Did you make me watch it on purpose?" I asked him.

"Why do you say that?" He asked.

"She has the same condition as me! I love this movie!" I said cuddling up to him.

"It's one of my favorite movies! I'm glad you like it!" He said kissing my forehead.

I heard my phone buzz, I looked at it and saw I had a text. It was from my mother.

Mama🖤✨: Hello Beyoncé, I just wanted to let you know that I'm very disappointed in you and so mad that You let this happen. But I also need to meet this baby's father. I'm so sorry that I'm only now checking on you. How are you? How far along are you now? Ry misses you and talks about you everyday. After I meet your boyfriend you'll be able to take her sometimes!
No matter what know that I love you.
Bye,
Mama.

"Baby look! My mother just sent me a text" I handed my phone to Jay.

He read it and handed it back to me.
"This is complete bullshit! I'm sorry baby but it's not okay. I'll meet her if you want me to because that's still your mother but I honestly don't think she deserves you! You are the sweetest person I've ever met, she's known you for eighteen years and she knows you didn't mean to let this happen. I'm not saying she has no right to be mad but a whole month tho? I'll never forget that!" He said shaking his head.

"I know.. you're right! But I do want our baby to grow up with both her grandmas in her life! I never had that, I don't know my grandmothers.." I explained.

"I feel you.. speaking of baby girl! Do you want a baby shower?" He asked me.

I shook my head so fast "No! I mean not with a bunch of people. The first person in my head is Ryry then the rest of my siblings, my mother and yours. Everyone else makes me nervous!" I said.

"We can do that! See I love it when you say what you want! You don't always have to agree with me." He told me while rubbing up and down my arm.

"Yeah... But I love it when you decide for me most of the time. I trust you plus you know more about life than me" I said blushing.

"You're so cute! I love you baby!"

"I love you too!"

I took my phone and decided to answer my mom.

Beyoncé❤️: Hi mom,
I'm fine thank you for checking on me. I hope Ry, Lloyd and Solo are good.  I'm now 18 weeks pregnant. We found out today that it's a little girl, so I'm pretty excited. We can meet whenever you're free. I would love to have Ryann spend a day or two.

I know that it's weird that I almost only talk about Ryann but Lloyd and Solo both have phones of their own and they did not even once check on me. So I'm a forgiver, I forgive a lot but I'll never forget that.