Chapter 18

Beyoncé's POV

I was scrolling down my Instagram waiting for Ali and Jay to wake up and I saw that he posted something on his page a few hours ago.

s.c.c04

Liked by bey

Liked by bey.04 and 587 000 others
s.c.c04 Hey guys meet my 7 months old baby girl Ali Jai Carter. Daddy's favorite girl💕
View all 70 569 comments
bey.04 My love🥰 I have to admit she does look a little like you!👀

I can't believe my daughter is seven months old and five months away from turning one. She can sit on her own now, clap, bounce, stand up while holding onto something she says 'Dada' all the time, she is teething, she fake coughs all the time, she crawls, she recognizes her name, she is a lot more vocal and she such a happy baby she laughs and smiles a lot.

Anyways a lot has happened since, I ended up saying yes to Jay so he's now my fiancé, my dad contacted me and apologized we talked, we're still not on the best terms but he wants to meet his granddaughter and I honestly don't know how to feel about that. He doesn't get to decide when he wants or doesn't want her, it was different when I was pregnant but he waited a whole seven months to tell me that he would like to meet her. It really hurts. So I didn't say anything when he said that.

Jay and I are moving to L.A we found our house, well he did and it's honestly my dream home. I can't wait, we're moving next week.

We co-sleep with Ali because I realized that I don't always hear her when I'm alone with her and she wakes up so we decided to keep her with us. She loves to sleep on Jay but then when she wakes up and is hungry she remembers that Mommy exists, I love their bond though.

I looked at the time and it was almost 8:30am and as every morning Ali woke up at that time. She came closer to me and looked at me as she stretched her little body. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Good morning princess!" I told her.
"Dada"
"Yeah I know! Dada is right there" I pointed to him. "Are you hungry? You want to eat?" She just smiled at me and yawned. I brought her closer to me and pulled out my breast I saw her eyes light up as she saw her breakfast in front of her. She latched on and started caressing my face, my arm and breast as she ate. Ali loves eye contact she always wants look at the person who's holding her right in the eyes, she got that from Jay, I think it's almost intimidating.

Ali eats solids as well but this is our morning routine and we like to start off our day snuggling and nursing. She gets really confused and fussy when we don't.

So I started my blog two months ago and I love it. Jay always makes sure his Wednesdays and Sundays are clear so I can dedicate time to my blog and update while he spends the day with the baby. It feels like I always have something to say, when I'm not really like that in real life. I always keep my opinion to myself and try to please the people around me even if it doesn't make me happy. But now I feel like I have a voice and my opinion matters.

Last week's topic was being a teen and deaf mother. People always seem to forget my age because I try my best to make sure my baby is always taken care of. I love being a mother even if it wasn't my dream to be a mother at eighteen but I think it was my destiny. I take it very seriously and I also can't wait to be a wife. This week I'm writing about being in a deaf/hearing relationship, because we need people to talk about it, it's hard sometimes.

People seem interested and I already have more than 100 000 readers.

I heard Jay yawn so I knew he was waking up. He looked at me then down at Ali.
"Hi!" He said to me and Ali immediately turned around hearing his voice she smiled at him widely and you could see two pearly white teeth stating to poke out of her gum.

"Hi JaiJai!" He said calling her by the nickname he gave her, coming from her middle name Jai.

"Say good morning Daddy!" I said to her.

She smiled again and came back to my breast. A few minutes into her feeding I felt her bite me and I screamed so loud, Jay looked at me completely lost and panicked. My scream scared Ali and she started crying.

"Ali! That hurts! It's a no no you can't do that to Mommy" I said sternly to her. I know I scared her so much that she's never gonna start again but I do feel bad about it. She looked at me with a sad expression as she cried. Jay took her but she was still looking at me maybe she's waiting for me to apologize or reassure her tell her that I'm not mad and it's okay.

I sighed "Okay baby can you give her to me?" He put her in my arms and she stared at me waiting for me to say something.

"Mommy's sorry Okay baby! I'm sorry for yelling at you!" I kissed the side of her face and hugged her.

"Do you want to eat again?" I asked her offering my other breast and she took it.

"So she bites now?" Jay asked.

"Yeah and it hurts!" I pouted.

"I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you!"

"Of course you're gonna say that! But I know she didn't, she's teething so it might feel good on her gums when she bites"

"I think you hurt her feelings though!" He said because Ali has never been this quite while eating she is a busy body and never stays still.

"I know that don't make me feel bad about it!" I said kissing her chubby cheeks that she also got from her dad.

"Let's put her to sleep so we can have some mommy and daddy time!" He said smirking.

"Okay" I agreed it's been two days since we last had sex but to Jay it seems like an eternity.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•This chapter was just a filler and I just wanted to update and make Ali grow up a little bit. I wanted them to move and have Bey explain her blog a little more.💕

•So what do you think about Bey's blog?💕

•What do you want to/Think will happen next?💕

•Should Bey Let her dad meet Ali?💕

By the way I love pure drama free love stories so if you're looking for drama, this is probably not the right book..😘