Chapter 5

Jay's POV:

Being with Bey made me realize so many things. There are things that I take for granted but I shouldn't.
She came to my house this morning because we've started our 'swimming classes' as she likes to call them. But somehow she forgot to take  her hearing aids off when she got in the water. Once she realized it was too late..

We had to take them to the hearing aids store so they could repair them but they said it would take 2 days today is Friday meaning she'll only have them back on Monday.

After that she was kind of upset about it. So I decided to take her out to eat. It was our first time eating out since I asked her to be my girl, so we called it a date. Then we went back to my house.

We were laying in my bed facing each other so she could read my lips.
She was so beautiful. I took her hand and brought it to my lips I kissed it a few time watching her grin.

We started kissing and I deepened the kiss by adding tongue.
Then I put her on top of me and we started making out.
I was trying to take her T-shirt off when she stopped me.
"Wait!" She said out of breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.
"I don't... I can't... I'm sorry" She said.
"Baby! You see what you did?" I said pointing to my friend Shawn Jr.
"Oh my gosh stop it!"

"Say sorry!" I demanded.
"I did"
"I'm not the one who needs an apology. He is!"
"No way! I'm not talking to him!"
"You're so rude!" I joked before going to the bathroom to handle my business.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked her.
She nodded.
"Although it's obvious I wanna make sure. Are you a virgin?"
She nodded shyly while blushing and looking down.

"You are my first boyfriend.."
"I know"
"I think I'm ready to do it."
"Do what?" I asked confused.
" You know what!" She whined.

Now I was really confused a few minutes ago she made me handle my business by myself because she said she couldn't do it and now she's telling me that she's ready.

" Baby if you feel like I'm pressuring you into doing something you don't want to do I'm willing to wait don't worry about me" I told her.

" I know and that's why I think I'm ready plus it's been a couple of months and you... haven't... you know"

" You mean you want to do it now?"
"If you wanna.. but I'm scared!" She answered.

"Why don't we start off by something softer!?" I asked.

"Like what?"

I was checking something on my phone so I was looking down at it and I replied. "Dirty truth or dare!" I said.

"I can't hear you, and I can't read you lips if your looking down at your phone..." She said softly while grabbing my hand.

"Oh yeah.. my bad baby! So I said Dirty Truth or Dare! When I dare you to do something you have to do it otherwise you have to take a piece of clothes of the my choice off and you have to be honest with your answers for the truth part. Same for me"

"Oh my God!" She said. "Can I start?"

"Go ahead baby!"

"Truth or Dare?" She asked.
"Truth!"
"What was your first impression of me?"
"I thought you were beautiful! And interesting. I felt like there was something mysterious about you!"
"Alright! Your turn!" She said smiling ear to ear.

"Do I intimidate you?" I asked.
"No!" She said quickly before She flushed.
"LIES!" I said laughing. "I want you to take off your pants! I wanna see them legs!" I said while doing my happy dance.
She knew she was lying so she just gave me her pants still red.

"Truth or dare?" Bey asked.
"Dare!"
"Twerk!"
"WHAT?? I'm not twerking!"
"Okay well give me your shorts"
"Oh it's like that! Bet!" I handed her my basketball shorts.

"Truth or Dare?"
" Let me try dare.."
"You twerk then!"
She gasped and shook her head while taking off her socks.
"Aye watchu doing I didn't talk about socks! I want you to take of your tank top" I said.
She started whining "Turn around don't look at me!"

"Baby c'mon now!" I said I really wanted to see her boobs.
"Jayyyy"
"Show me them titties! Show me them titties! Show m-" she put her hand on my mouth to stop me from talking.

"Are you insane! Your housekeepers are in the house be quiet!"

"Okay but you gotta take off your tank top!"

"I'm stopping after this I don't wanna end up naked!" She said taking off her tank top.

I couldn't help but look at her plump breasts. They were the perfect size not too big and not too small either.
I just wanted to squeeze them.

She hid herself behind a pillow when she noticed me staring at her.

"I'm sorry!" I said. "Hey baby how come you don't ever call something else than Jay? Or Shawn?"

"You would like a special nickname?"

"Yeah. I mean my friends and family call me Shawn or Jay. I almost never call you Beyoncé or Bey!"

"Okay! I'll think about one baby!" She said giggling.

"See I like that!" I chuckled.

I laid back on the bed and she put her head on my chest while tracing circles around my nipples.

"I love feeling the beating of your heart. I think it matches mine" She said.

I didn't answer because I knew she couldn't hear me. So I kissed her forehead and caressed her bare back.

I made her look at me for a minute by tapping on her shoulder.

"Baby you're gonna have to teach me some sign language!" I said

"Oh yeah? You wanna learn?" She said putting her hand on her heart.

"Yeah! At least basic stuff!"

"Okay! I'll teach you!" She said.
"I love you... Baby" She added before pecking my lips while giggling.

"I love you more beautiful!" I chuckled.

She laid her head back on my chest and fell asleep.