Chapter 1

Beyoncé P.O.V:
Today is Monday, just knowing that today is Monday makes me want to go back to sleep but it's already 7:35am and my teacher will be here in a couple of minutes now, so I have to get ready! I got up, put my hearing aids in my ears and started with my morning routine.

My name is Beyoncé, I'm 18, I'm in twelfth grade and I'm homeschooled.
I've never been in a school because my mom was scared that the other kids would pick on me because of my hearing condition. I am extremely shy and I think this is the reason why but anyways.

I live with my parents Tina and Mathew Knowles. They are both very successful in their careers my dad is a lawyer and my mother is a psychologist. I have 2 little sisters Solange who's 15 and Ryann she's 4 I treat her like my baby. I love her so much. And I have a little brother Lloyd he is 12.

My mother never works on Mondays, So my dad took my siblings to school.

Just when I was done applying my lipstick I heard my mother calling me.
I got downstairs because when my mom calls me I can't just answer "yes", I literally have to show up!
This is the reason why I like to pretend that I don't have my hearing aids on sometimes.

"Good morning Mom!" I kissed her cheek and looked at her waiting for her to tell me what she had to say.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Did she really forget that she called me less than 30 seconds ago?

"Mama you called me.."

"Oh yeah! Yeah I did I forgot what I had to tell you though, but look I made you breakfast!"

I sighed she does this all the time! "Thanks mama!" I took my plate and ate before I heard the bell ring meaning that my teacher had arrived.

"Hey Mrs.Carter!" I told her smiling. I love her so much, she's more than my teacher she's really my best friend I tell her almost everything she's been my teacher for 4 years now. It usually takes me a long time to warm up to people but with her it just happened naturally. She is way older than me even older than my parents but I love her she's so sweet.

"Hello Beyoncé! How are you?" She answered smiling, she always seems so happy to see me.

"I'm good!"

"Great! So let's start by maths I know you hate them, so let's get them out of the way!"

"Okay"

Once we were done with my lessons, my mom told Mrs.Carter that she should come eat dinner with us tonight.

"Oh I would but my son is spending the weekend with me so.."

"Well bring him! It's totally fine with me! Let's say 7pm" My mother insisted. I chuckle you can never tell that woman No.

"Okay then! See you later!"

7pm came quick I was finally ready, my mother had cooked and our housekeeper had set the table.
I was talking with my mom and Solange when the bell rung. I opened the door and saw Mrs.Carter, she hugged me and got in and behind her was her son.

"Hey! How are you?" I told him. God he is so handsome, it's crazy. He looks a bit older than me maybe 23/25.

"Hey! I'm good, you?" He smiled.

"Good!" Suddenly feeling super shy, I blushed.

After dinner my mother suggested that I give Mr.Carter a tour of our house. He never told me his name. Once we got to my room he looked at my bed and asked if he could sit down.

"Of course!" I said feeling myself blushing hard.

I sat at the end of the bed and looked at my hands as he was staring at me!
We stayed like this for about 5 minutes.

"Let's play 21 questions!" He said.

"Yeah, Okay" Even though I hate that game I was gonna do it for him.

"What's your name?" He asked even though I know he knew that already.

"Beyoncé What's yours?"

"Shawn, but just call me Jay! How old are you?"

"18! You?"

" Daaamn! I'm 30! You surely don't look like you're 18 though!"

"I don't know how I'm supposed to take that but yeah.. you look younger than 30!"

" You're beautiful! Your body is amazing like-" I cut him off .

"Stop it! I got it thank you!" I blushed!

"Are you shy or something? Like you do blush a lot!" He said staring at me.

"Yes I am very shy and to be honest I find you pretty intimidating!"

"What? Me? No Ma! Just be yourself! So about our game!"

We kept asking each other questions until Jay had to go. We were both a little disappointed because we both had one question left. Before he left he slid his number in my hand.
"That way we'll both be able to ask our questions" he winked and left.

I can tell you I've never blushed so hard in my life. I laid in my bed and thought about him. Should I text him? Should I drop it? I decided to go to sleep. He's so much older than me anyway..
__________________________
So this is my first story! I don't mind you guys giving me advice this is my first story so I need you to help me!
I know this chapter is kind of boring but it's just to get things going!🙃

•What do you think will happen next?
•Should Bey text Jay?
•What do you think about the story so far?
Love you, God bless y'all💞💞