Epilogue

6 years later

Raiya's POV:

I sat in the principal's office with Subaru as Toby sat in my lap, his eyebrows furrowed while he clenched his tiny fist. The male in front of us was livid, his forehead shining with sweat and he looked like he was about to burst like a balloon.

"Your son has been acting unacceptably!" the principal said.

"I am so sorry about this. I swear he doesn't mean to be like this." I apologized.

"He has punched my son and you expect me to accept this apology?"

"Oi, you better watch your fucking mouth old man." Subaru hissed.

"Susu!" I scolded him.

He growled and I narrowed my eyes, making him sit back while muttering profanities.

"Why did you hit Alex, Toby?" I asked kindly.

"He was saying mean things about me and about mommy and daddy!"

"Stop lying! My son would never do something like that!"

I heard a sniffle and I felt something wet touch my hand. Toby was crying and a frown was on his tiny face.

"I'm not lying!"

"Shut up loner," Alex said.

I paused before giving the parent and child in front of me a cold glare.

"What did you just call him?" I asked quietly.

"Hmph, Alex is just calling him what he actually is." the principal huffed but I could hear the slight quiver in his voice.

I handed Toby over to Subaru and stood up, cracking my knuckles.

"O-oi-" Subaru started.

I grabbed the collar of the sweaty man, my pink eyes shining brightly.

"I take back that stupid apology I made earlier. You don't even deserve to walk the same ground as Toby because he is far more superior than little shits like you two."

"L-little shits?!"

"You are merely dirt beneath our shoes and my son doesn't deserve your shit. We will be taking him out of this school starting tomorrow. Goodbye."

Subaru followed behind me carrying a now calm Toby.

"Having a baby at 16. What a whore." the principal hissed.

"That's it," Subaru growled, moving towards him.

I grabbed his shoulder, shaking my head.

"I'll handle this myself Susu."

His frown instantly turned into a grin as he stepped to the side, allowing me to walk back to the male. Too fast for his eyes, I punched his nose, hearing a satisfying crack. He squealed like the pig he was and held his nose in pain. I looked at the blood on my hand before giving it a lick, my face scrunching up in distaste.

"Disgusting." I sighed, shaking my head.

"M-monster!"

"Ha, if you think this is me being a monster, you're sadly mistaken. Now I will say it once more for you and Alex." I said, eyeing his son. "Talk shit about any of us again and I promise you that hell will be the next place you visit. Do you understand?"

They both nodded fearfully as I gave them a grin, my fangs shining ominously.

"Good."

I walked out of the room and Subaru appeared by my side, his face instantly making its way to my neck.

"You looked so hot, Rose."

I rolled my eyes before giggling and giving both Toby and Subaru a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's go home."

At Home:

I sighed as my son broke yet another table to get on Reiji's nerves.

"Why you little-" Reiji silently cursed.

"Shut up, you're annoying Uncle."

"Toby! Stop that right now."

I felt arms wrap around my waist and looking up, I saw a grinning Subaru.

"Get him to behave before Reiji goes batshit crazy." I hissed, pushing him away.

"Toby can take him any day and still win."

"That's not the point!"

Ayato walked into the dining room and paused before breaking out into laughter.

"Did you do this, Toby? Four eyes deserved that."

He gave our son a high five and then proceeded to tease Reiji about how 'useless' he is. Toby ran to me before jumping into my arms, full of energy. I looked down at him and groaned, not able to stay mad at him. The same pink eyes that I had stared back at me, shining mischievously. He got all his looks from me but unfortunately, he got his father's personality, which meant a lot of breaking things and being a moody little shit. Subaru ruffled Toby's blonde hair, grinning. I mentally forgave him for his attitude because of what had happened earlier today.

"Like father, like son. I'm proud of you, Tobs." Subaru said.

Toby gave us a toothy smile, his fangs on display.

"Don't encourage him, Susu."

I looked at the clock and noticed how late it was.

"Time for bed, Toby. Say goodnight."

I set him back on the floor and he ran to Ayato, hugging his leg.

"Goodnight, Uncle Ayato!"

He turned towards Reiji and stuck out his tongue.

"Goodnight, Uncle Reiji."

An irk mark appeared on his forehead but Toby ran towards his room before the male could say anything. Cringing, I gave him a small bow.

"Sorry about that."

"It's fine. Goodnight, Raiya. Subaru."

I gave him a small smile and a nod before teleporting with Subaru towards Toby's room. He laid in his tiny coffin, one that matched mine and Subaru's. I sat on the edge, watching our sleeping son.

"We make cute babies don't we?" I murmured, mostly to myself.

"We do," Subaru whispered.

I grabbed his hand, squeezing it softly.

"Do you regret becoming one of us?"

I shook my head, looking at the red eyes I loved so much.

"I don't, Susu. Being with you is all I need and now that we have this little one," I said, stroking Toby's soft hair, "I don't think even death will do us part."

He gave me a peck on the lips before resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you, Raiya Sakamaki."

I grinned.

"And I love you too, Subaru Sakamaki."