14-Schemes

Raiya's POV:

I placed a cup of tea in front of the nurse rather aggressively, not liking that he was in the house. I took a seat in between Subaru and a strangely tense Shu, crossing both my arms and legs.

"So? Are you finally gonna tell me who you are or?"

"Please calm down, Raiya."

His appearance became distorted for a second before clearing, his blonde hair now white and no glasses were seen, his orbs now shining a bright gold. He wore something that reminded me of what a king would wear.

"Now, I can finally introduce myself. I am Karlheinz, the father of these boys. Nice to meet you."

I felt myself stiffen and growls erupted from all around the room.

"Yui was right," I whispered.

Everyone but Subaru turned towards me, hearing my words. I stood up, pointing at the front door.

"You are an unwelcome guest in here and I would like you to leave."

He smiled with a calculating gaze, not moving. I tapped my foot impatiently, one of my eyebrows twitching in irritation.

"Did you not hear me?"

"I heard you loud and clear but don't you want to know why you're even able to communicate with Yui in the first place?"

"You can talk to Chichinashi?!" Ayato said.

I flinched, glaring at Karl for spilling my secrets. Everyone was alert and even Shu had his eyes open.

"Shut up!" Subaru yelled, glaring at Ayato.

"Did you know, Subaru?" Reiji asked.

"Tch."

"Subaru, you didn't bother to tell us?" Laito said lowly.

"Calm down idiots, I didn't want him to tell you guys," I said, sitting down in the seat again.

"We have the right to know," Shu muttered.

"No, you don't. I told Subaru because I trust him and the dreams had nothing to do with you guys."

"Hmm, so what type of dreams has she been showing you?" Karlheinz asked.

"None of your business. I only want the reason and then I want you out."

"Such a cold attitude."

"I have no reason to be nice to an asshole. So let's hurry it up, I don't have time to be wasting."

"Well, I'll keep it simple. After Yui killed herself, I took her heart and put it in your body. You're the new Eve in my plan."

I heard something crack next to me and I turned to see Subaru had crushed the armrest in his hands.

"YOU BASTARD!"

"Father! You cannot be seriously thinking about going through with that plan!" Reiji stressed.

"Yui was simply too weak. Of course, that girl dying only put a little bump in my plan but imagine my luck finding her doppelganger here in Japan. Not only did she look like her but her body naturally took the heart like it belonged to her."

"You better stop talking, old man," Shu growled.

"Wait. Can anyone tell me what the fucking Adam and Eve plan is first?"

"Of course, my girl."

I shivered at the nickname he gave me, a look of disgust settling on my face.