Chapter 13: Annabeth's POV

Hola! Welcome to the next chapter of my crossover story! Please enjoy!

Annabeth slowly opened her eyes and gasped, her eyes widening.

"We're in.....London?!"

Percy looked around, "Yep. Look over there." He pointed to a large billboard which announced "Welcome to London!" in colorful, bold letters. Annabeth bit back a squeal with a sigh, and gasped at the building in front of her. "Whoa."

Percy smirked, laughing slightly at her. "Ok, this is great and all, but......what are we going to do now?"

Annabeth analyzed the situation, pacing as she thought, until Percy interrupted with, "Ooh, what's glowing over there?"

"Percy!" Annabeth scolded, "Now is not the time to be pointing out random glowing stuff!"

"Wait, but I'm serious. Look at that thing."

Annabeth whirled around to see what Percy was pointing at and stared. Up on the lamppost (reindeer pause! Out comes good old Santa cl- ok I'll stop now), glittered a small, sparkly object.

"It's probably not important." Annabeth said, shrugging it off. "Stop distracting me." Percy rolled his eyes, but was obediently quiet.

It was a surprisingly quiet corner in London, and Annabeth was able to focus for a brief moment-until a loud whirring noise occured ahead. "What in the name of the gods is that?"

Annabeth looked up, and shielded her eyes from the sun. "It's a plane!" She shouted. And then it hit her. "Percy, where's the nearest airport from here?" Percy squinted at her, obviously confused. "I remember Paul saying he went here once ...the London City Airport?"

"Yes!" Annabeth cheered. "That's it!"

"What is it?" Percy asked, clearly still confused.

"We're flying back to Long Island, Seaweed Brain. Get out your phone and lets find that airport!"

Soon enough, she and Percy had booked a flight to Long Island's MacArthur Airport. There was one stop in between, and in was over 9 hours, but they would get there eventually. "I've never been on a plane." Percy muttered, pacing.

"Really?" Annabeth asked, slightly shocked. "It shouldn't be that bad. It's kind of like riding Blackjack."

"About Blackjack." Percy said. "Why couldn't he fly us to Long Island? It would have been quicker."

"We're flying over the ocean, Percy." Annabeth said, exasperated and tired. "Stop complaining! We need to get back to Long Island somehow."

"Yeah, but after that, do we still have to help the elves? I haven't-" HIs voice cut off, but Annabeth didn't care what he was going to say. "Percy, we have to help them. They're like our brothers and sisters now, we can't just stop trying to help them. That's not right."

"I don't know, Annabeth. "I'm kind of...done helping, I guess."

Annabeth was shocked. "That's not right." She insisted. "I wouldn't have expected this out of you." Her voice went a pitch higher when she said it, and she hated that it did.

When she got no response from Percy, she sighed. She was exhausted and didn't feel like dealing with Percy right now, so she got up. "I'm going to go get a drink."

Percy didn't respond, pulling out a pillow and resting it on the edge of the chair, so Annabeth left without another word. Percy had become more distant recently, and she didn't understand why. She was tired of running around, trying to help elves, when not even knowing half of what they could do. But she was still trying to be positive. Percy just looked like...like he didn't care. She hoped she'd just read it wrong, but she all of a sudden wasn't sure whether she knew him as well as she thought she did.

Annabeth went to buy Starbucks, but it didn't feel right not buying one for Percy, so she bought him a blue drink. When she headed back, she saw him sleeping comfortably on one of the long benches. He looked adorable, and Annabeth's heart melted just a little bit, but she kept herself mad, remembering what he had said earlier. She left the blue drink by his feet, and turned in herself, trying to sleep. But her brain kept nagging her with, Maybe you don't know him as well as you thought you did.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME PLEASE DON'T PLEASE I'm SORRY!!! I love Percabeth as much as you do and it pained me to write this chapter buuuuutttt things have to happen, right? Hehehehehehe. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to comment and vote!

Have a great day and a wonderful week!

Toodleidoo!

~naomi~