Chapter 10:Percy's POV

Hey guys! I'm back...well not really, cause this chapter was made by the wonderful  @Halfbloodkeeper and  and I'm so thankful that she did this for me! Huge shoutout to her! Follow her if you haven't already (which is insane, she has some awesome stories) and let's get on with this long awaited chapter! 

Percy mentally slapped himself.

He hadn't meant to mess with that strange crystal thingy, but curiosity, and maybe some ADHD got the best of him.

He wrapped his arm around Annabeth, afraid they would be separated in this strange light thing, and focused on keeping them together. Right now, the last thing he needed was to be separated from her.

Percy squeezed his eyes shut as he concentrated, and when the exhilarating feeling left him, he opened them slightly.

"Percy?" Annabeth whispered. "What in Hades did you do?"

Percy slipped his hand into hers. "I have no idea."

He surveyed their surroundings and stifled a gasp.

The two were surrounded by lots and lots of rocks. The walls, ceilings, even the floor was stone after stone after stone.

They were definitely not at Camp anymore.

Annabeth yanked on his arm and pulled him behind a large bookshelf, crouching. Before he could ask why, footsteps and low voices to his right answered his question.

Percy kept his hand hovering above riptide, cautiously moving further behind the wooden shelf.

Two figures, completely clad in black, passed by the mass of shelves and disappeared around a corner. Percy caught glimpse of a patch of white on one of the cloaks, but it was blurry vision.

When he was sure the coast was clear, Percy stood up.

Annabeth yanked him back down. "What're you doing?" She hissed.

"Trying to assess the situation, Wise Girl."

Annabeth shook her head. "Well––wait for me."

Percy smirked as he helped her up, and they crept around the edge of the bookshelf, heads swiveling from side to side. The two were on high guard.

Percy poked his head around the corner, finding it empty. "Hey, Annabeth, I––"

Annabeth gasped behind him.

Percy whirled to find her staring at the table in the middle of the stone chamber.

"Percy, look!" She whispered, waving him over.

He shuffled over, continuously looking over his shoulder. Annabeth pointed to a map spread out on the table.

A large red circle was hastily circling Long Island. But Annabeth was pointing to the corner.

Neverseen.

Percy looked at her. "So this is the Neverseen?" He inquired.

"My guess is as good as yours," was her reply. "But I don't think we should stick around to find out."

"Agreed."

Annabeth did one more look around the room. "I wonder if there's anything that could lead us to Sophie here."

Percy leaned on the bookshelf. "If she was taken by them, that is."

Annabeth moved up to him. "Yeah," she agreed solemnly. "As much as I want to help her, right now we don't even know where we are. Do you still have that crystal thing?"